Game crashes

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Althamus

Game crashes

Post by Althamus »

Just an FYI, when mousewheel scrolling backwards to read previous posts, the game crashes if you go too far back.

You do need to go quite a few back, but I was wanting to re-read a particularly interesting and important scene, and before I got back to the start of it I hit the ceiling for going back too far, and the game crashed on me and lost my progress since last save.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Ryto

Re: Game crashes

Post by Ryto »

I dunno, I never ran into this problem. I never used the mouse wheel to go back though. I used the page up/page down buttons and went pretty far back and never had the game crash. Maybe you should try that. I think maybe the scroll wheel makes it go too fast or something.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Althamus wrote:Just an FYI, when mousewheel scrolling backwards to read previous posts, the game crashes if you go too far back.
Are you playing on a Mac, by any chance?
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

Silentcook wrote:
Althamus wrote:Just an FYI, when mousewheel scrolling backwards to read previous posts, the game crashes if you go too far back.
Are you playing on a Mac, by any chance?
I played on a Mac, and I had no problems with this.