99% completion blues

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Anonymoose

Re: 99% completion blues

Post by Anonymoose »

I got stuck in a similar manor in that I'm missing an act 1 scene. It's between Proper Exercise and Shanghaied in the library and I can't for the life of me figure out what I missed!
danyo

Post by danyo »

Anonymoose wrote:I got stuck in a similar manor in that I'm missing an act 1 scene. It's between Proper Exercise and Shanghaied in the library and I can't for the life of me figure out what I missed!
It might be the same one as I missed, it's the scene you get if you go all out for shizune, and go for emi, you'll get a scene that let's you choise between the 2. It's called slow recovery: check this flowchart and see if it fits
Anonymoose

Post by Anonymoose »

Unfortunately I already have Slow Recovery =/

I've gone down every path in the flowchart, so I'm totally stumped what I might've missed. It's likely something super-obvious.
Wind Slasher

Post by Wind Slasher »

Anonymoose wrote:Unfortunately I already have Slow Recovery =/

I've gone down every path in the flowchart, so I'm totally stumped what I might've missed. It's likely something super-obvious.
The scene between Proper Exercise and Shanghaied is Sip (Part 2).

You should get it by going for Lily and Hanako's path, after Support you should get the option to "Go for a walk into town" or "Go to the library", choose the first option and you should get Sip (Part 2).
The Reaper

Post by The Reaper »

Guest wrote:I'm at 99% as well:

How do I get to the scene I need?
Sip (Part One) is not between Home Field Advantage and No Recovery, it is between Detour Ahead & It Builds Character, I have Sip (Part 1) and it is not between the two Act 1 scenes specified in this image.