Board glitch/error

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
quellsnarg

Board glitch/error

Post by quellsnarg »

Sorry, I know this isn't the right place to put this but I'm not sure who's in charge of the technical parts of the board otherwise I'd pm them instead.

Over the past few days, whenever I open a thread, it gives me this error message at the top of the screen:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead

It stays the same regardless of what time zone I change it to. I've logged back in and out and that doesn't fix it either. Not sure if there's a fix to it but I thought you guys should know? Feel free to delete/lock this thread when you guys have seen it because I know it's not topical to KS.
Shizune >>> Emi > Rin = Hanako >> Lilly
Mirage_GSM

Re: Board glitch/error

Post by Mirage_GSM »

We had that same problem before sometime last year.
It was fixed then, so I guess Delta will be able to fix it again once he's back.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

Yeah, it's a bit of an annoyance, but luckily that's all it is. Glad it doesn't actually interfere with the performance of the forum.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
PyTom
Programming/Tech

Post by PyTom »

My fault, an upgrade to php on the server managed to eat the timezone information.
Ren'Py Creator - KS Forum Host
PalmtopPanda

Post by PalmtopPanda »

Not sure if this is related, but I'm unable to register for the forums. I hit submit and it sends me back to the agreement page.