Why am I missing scenes I already did?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
iamjagman

Why am I missing scenes I already did?

Post by iamjagman »

*Sorry, the first reply will seem off topic because I asked a stupid first question and they only saw that. This post now only has the better question*

Like the title says, I'm missing scenes I already completed, having only the ones that I actually made a save in. Is this intentional, and if not, are there any work-arounds? I don't tend to save often and ended up missing most of Emi's section in the library, meaning I have to replay it all to have a chance at 100%.

Thanks,
Jag
Last edited by iamjagman on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drake

Re: How long does it typically take for 100% completion?

Post by Drake »

....is this a troll attempt or something?

Well, just gonna assume it's not. The completion % refers to the total completion of the game. In other words, you need to get all the scenes/acts from all the 5 routes (1 per girl) in order to get 100%. That will take way more then 10 hours unless you skip through everything.

Yes, you will need to replay this game multiple times. But the routes are all different, so it doesn't get repetitious.
Kougeru

Post by Kougeru »

Took me about 35 hours, with skipping. I did Emi first (on accident..I just answered everything with what I would say IRL and ended up with her), and for the rest of the characters I used "Skip" to get through act 1 fast.
iamjagman

Post by iamjagman »

Kougeru wrote:Took me about 35 hours, with skipping. I did Emi first (on accident..I just answered everything with what I would say IRL and ended up with her), and for the rest of the characters I used "Skip" to get through act 1 fast.
Actually, that's how I ended up with Emi too. Is she just the easiest/most natural to get for most people, or what?
Drake

Re: Why am I missing scenes I already did?

Post by Drake »

You will need to replay routes to unlock all the scenes, you can skip through previously read parts which makes things allot easier.
The scenes should be recorded under the appropriate acts as long as you've seen them. Make sure you have actually seen the appropriate scenes and aren't just confusing one scene for another. If you are sure, then take your problem to the support forums.

Use the flowchart to help you get a better idea of what you should be looking for.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4920
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Drake wrote:....is this a troll attempt or something?

Well, just gonna assume it's not. The completion % refers to the total completion of the game. In other words, you need to get all the scenes/acts from all the 5 routes (1 per girl) in order to get 100%.
One other note: you must get all of the endings, and I do mean all of the endings, in all of the routes. There is one particular point in the game where this may seem strange, but trust me: you do in fact need to see every ending.
Diumlol

Post by Diumlol »

iamjagman wrote:
Kougeru wrote:Took me about 35 hours, with skipping. I did Emi first (on accident..I just answered everything with what I would say IRL and ended up with her), and for the rest of the characters I used "Skip" to get through act 1 fast.
Actually, that's how I ended up with Emi too. Is she just the easiest/most natural to get for most people, or what?
first play through, natural decisions

lillybros unite
Lillybro for life~~ - 100%
Shizune - 100%
Emi - 100%
Hanako - In Progress~
Rin - Not yet started

Post by Guest »

I know while playing Rin's route, it didn't record "Studies in Greyscale" in the Library OR Gallery my first time around. At all.
I was wondering forever what I missed, but then ended up replaying all through Act 1 and part of Act 2 in order for it to record that I did it.
Weaver

Post by Weaver »

Guest wrote:I know while playing Rin's route, it didn't record "Studies in Greyscale" in the Library OR Gallery my first time around. At all.
I was wondering forever what I missed, but then ended up replaying all through Act 1 and part of Act 2 in order for it to record that I did it.
My assumption is that your computer is, in fact, haunted.
Drake

Post by Drake »

Weaver wrote:
Guest wrote:I know while playing Rin's route, it didn't record "Studies in Greyscale" in the Library OR Gallery my first time around. At all.
Who ya gonna call?
Weaver

Post by Weaver »

Drake wrote:
Weaver wrote:
Who ya gonna call?
Not the ghost busters; they're a key player in the feminist conspiracy.

Post by Guest »

Weaver wrote: Not the ghost busters; they're a key player in the feminist conspiracy.
Say what? Didn't they blow a female god into oblivion?
Weaver

Post by Weaver »

Guest wrote:
Weaver wrote: Not the ghost busters; they're a key player in the feminist conspiracy.
Well, gozarians aren't human at all. They're shape shifters. Furthermore, they were hired by Dana Barrett. ON THEIR PAYROLL THE ENTIRE TIME.
They were Pawns!
Drake

Post by Drake »

Weaver wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well, gozarians aren't human at all. They're shape shifters. Furthermore, they were hired by Dana Barrett. ON THEIR PAYROLL THE ENTIRE TIME.
They were Pawns!
But she was a dog!
DLH112

Post by DLH112 »

Something similar had happened to me too. I had completed all of Emi's route in the library, but was missing her ending scene from act 1 somehow.