Question about large images in the gallery

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Daverost

Question about large images in the gallery

Post by Daverost »

By "large" images, I mean the ones that tend to scroll during the game. I'm namely looking at the one in Emi's route when she's on her bed (after she's fixed up her hair, the one with multiple faces). As best as I can tell, there's no way to scroll these images in the gallery, is there? It seems like it won't move anywhere but the final position of the image.

I was trying to make a wallpaper for my phone from it, but because in-game it jumps to the image immediately scrolling and with a fade-in, I can't get a matching screenshot for the very bottom and the upper parts. I sorta made a wallpaper out of it and it came out looking pretty good (iPhone res), but it's not quite the full image and I was wondering if there was a way I could have gone about doing this easier, if I'm inclined to do so again in the future.

EDIT: Seems like it's pretty much just restricted to this one, at least of the ones I've seen. There are a couple in the gallery for Shizune's route that scroll. Oh well. Guess I'll have to settle for not having the whole thing.