Made a better flowchart. Here you go:
If you want to make it better or simply personalize it, I'm attaching the source files I used to make it.
These allow you to remove background or any elements you don't like, recolor something (some basic knowledge of picture editing required) or even recreate the entire flowchart from scratch (some advanced patience required).
While "better flowchart" may be up for debate, here are the facts:
1. It's more intelligible which blocks are chapters, which are choices, which choices have a requirement to appear, and which arrow you have to follow (choices are attached to chapters now; no longer separate blocks).
2. The text of choices is copied from the game verbatim - no abbreviations, no simplifications, no guessing if what flowchart shows is what you actually chose.
3. All chapters are included, not just the ones you make choices in. You can now pause the game and find yourself on the flowchart, no matter what chapter you're at.
4. Rin's path is less tangled up - I used a lot of variables to fix that Gordian Knot.
5. I marked in which chapters the H-Scenes appear (aka sexy time scenes - so you can shoo the younglings out of your room).
6. The fonts are anti-aliased, so they're easier to read in non-native resolutions, compared to the flowchart from OP.
PROs or CONs (debatable):
1. The file resolution is higher (high definition is good, but results in larger file size, which is bad).
2. Fonts used are the same as the ones in game - "Playtime With Hot Toddies.ttf" (regular text) and "Playtime With Hot Toddies EU.ttf" (bold text). They are free. It's a con if you don't like them.
3. Flowchart's color palette is closer to the style of the game (if you don't like it, it's possible to recolor everything using the raw resources provided, but it's a lot of work).
4. I have placed some art in the remaining empty space unoccupied by the flowchart branches (this includes the game's logo, in-game sprites and chibi drawings of all 5 girls - you can remove them if you don't like them).
1. Since the flowchart contains so much information, it can be a bit overwhelming.
2. Customization requires some experience with Gimp or Photoshop and is not intended for complete beginners.
Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Your original Flowchart was correct though,Feuver wrote:Version 1.1 of the Flowchart is released!
Changed Hanako's + if you introduce to her, rather than apologize
Changed Hanako's bad ending, if she dislikes you too much, then bad ending anyway!