Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
OtakuJingoku

Re: Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Post by OtakuJingoku »

geekahedron wrote:
OtakuJingoku wrote:I got the 100% mark in the library, but I still haven't unlocked 1 picture which you're supposed to get when you have finished the game 100%.
Any help, ideas?
You have to get all the endings as well as unlock all of the scenes to get the last picture. The endings you might miss while still seeing every scene are the bad endings for Emi and Lilly.
Oh, I see, thanks. :mrgreen:
Annonimous

Post by Annonimous »

Man I am so grateful with you, thanks again, you've helped me a lot to get the endings! I can't imagine how much work it took to get all together, especially Rin's path, which is so confusing...
OfficialJab

Post by OfficialJab »

How come the link to Emi's doesn't work?
http://pastebin.com/u/OfficialJab
There's my stories. All around a five-minute read each, or less.
Guest12

Post by Guest12 »

The correct option for Shizune's route is "deafness" not "don't have anything to ask".
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Guest12 wrote:The correct option for Shizune's route is "deafness" not "don't have anything to ask".
Wrong.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

I want to vent my opinion here.

Slow Recovery - Act 1.
I went through this scene and chose both of each choices. I went through the bad one which was sarcasm, where Hisao gets mad at Misha... I instantly wanted to strangle Hisao for saying "Piss off" and adding sarcasm. Ahahahaha
"Don't die!"
~Anonymous
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

OfficialJab wrote:How come the link to Emi's doesn't work?
Don't know, I'll fix it.
TotalPotato

Post by TotalPotato »

Feuver wrote:
OfficialJab wrote:How come the link to Emi's doesn't work?
Don't know, I'll fix it.
The link to Emi's flowchart in your sig is still broken. Change the URL from Emi3.png to Emi4.png.
aleyp

Post by aleyp »

hmm... i seem to have a problem here... i followed everything, wanting to go to the slow recovery scene... so i had 2 shizune flags and the training flag.. but in the end... i died... is there any more specific things you must do to get to that scene? :<
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

aleyp wrote:hmm... i seem to have a problem here... i followed everything, wanting to go to the slow recovery scene... so i had 2 shizune flags and the training flag.. but in the end... i died... is there any more specific things you must do to get to that scene? :<
You have to 'go for it' when running with Emi. That gives you Slow Recovery if you have 2 Shizune flags. Otherwise you go to Home Field Advantage.

Once in Slow Recovery, say that you don't want to talk about it; the other choice leads to death. Or if you're in Home Field Advantage, choose to dodge the subject; the other choice leads to death.

Make sure you have those two Shizune flags though, from Lunch Evolution Theory and Cold War.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Laurayne

Post by Laurayne »

Maybe this can help me stop dieing of drunken roof falling o.o;;
Laineygirl

Post by Laineygirl »

Thanks, so much for this flowchart it has helped me out a lot. Just something I noticed though, I don't know if anyone mentioned this already, I didn't read through the 14 pages of comments, but in Act One when you get to the Lunch Evolution Theory it resets all the points for Lily/Hanako and Shizune right? So I was wondering, when you get to the Cold War scene, how exactly can you choose "Give us a break" and then get to the Event Horizon scene, or choose "I did my part" and get to the Paint By Numbers scene (the flowchart has arrows that point from those choices to those scenes)? That doesn't seem possible to me with the point system because by that point (after you choose either "give us a break" or "I did my part") you will either have +2 for Lily/Hanako and go straight to Paint by Numbers, +2 for Shizune and go straight to Event Horizon, or have + 1 for one or both of them and go to the scene Things To Do. So is it possible and I am just missing something, or is it a mistake?
Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Rin>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Misha/Shizune
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

No, you're not missing anything.
Once you antagonize either Shizune or Lilly in Cold War their respective paths (as well as Hanako's if you side with Shizune) are closed to you for good.

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Laineygirl

Post by Laineygirl »

Ok, so are those arrows on the flowchart incorrect? I'm just wondering why they are there.
Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Rin>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Misha/Shizune
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yes, those two arrows are wrong.
They must have slipped in with one of the later revisions or I would have noticed sooner.

Sore wa himitsu desu.