Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
yipyapper

Re: Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Post by yipyapper »

Very well done! I didn't use them, I wanted the authentic feeling, but I am sure that tons of people are really happy! I looked at them briefly and saw that they were well organized. Good job!
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
...What? Not a real quote? Oh well, it's Yipyapper's quote now.
"Google will rule the world soon. Accept them now before it's too late."
~Yipyapper
KS GOTY

Post by KS GOTY »

a nice chart really helps you navigate rins mess XD

i thought Shizune's arc was going to be fairly quick due to the lack of choice but so far its become the longest one -.- it also the most boring arc. IMHO it does not have such an emotional impact as the other arcs
jaycee

Post by jaycee »

Feuver wrote:
jaycee wrote:So in the end there are choice that don't influence the game at all(if not for some lines)?
Yep. Some choices does not alter the ending you'll get.

However, it's a bit much to expect every decisions to be extremely important, the fact there is many decisions is to increase your immersion.
If I think about the minutes that I waste for a single choice!(for example in lilly's route when you choice to go for what kenji say or ignore him i was think abuot something like "If i laugh at him he take me seriously, rumors about the fact that i say bad things about her will spread and she will hate me, but if I stay silent he will surelly do something stupid and i will get involved with him" D: XD :lol:
KS GOTY wrote: i thought Shizune's arc was going to be fairly quick due to the lack of choice but so far its become the longest one -.- it also the most boring arc. IMHO it does not have such an emotional impact as the other arcs
I agree!!
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

I think Rin's path kind of did it intentionally. It has tons of choices with no obvious answers, so it confuses the player just as much as Hisao.
EvilDragon

Post by EvilDragon »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I recommend you read "True Remembrance."
That one was awesome!!

Also Planetarium.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

I shouldn't have said VNs aren't VN without choices, that's plain wrong.

I'm just an individual that enjoys the "Freedom" choices gives you. I feel more involved. I have to play so many VNs now, damnit :P
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

If this forum gets really big, as in 10's of thousands of users (close to 4000 now) then you are automatically an unsung Katawa Shoujo Hero by having this flowchart originally. Good job.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
~Yipyapper
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

yipyapper wrote:If this forum gets really big, as in 10's of thousands of users (close to 4000 now) then you are automatically an unsung Katawa Shoujo Hero by having this flowchart originally. Good job.
To be quite honest, I'm already extremely happy that my thread and flowchart has gotten over 30 000 views. I didn't think it would be such a huge success to begin with, but I'm really happy about the results.

Of course there's always Mirage pointing out mistakes, but heh, I need to make the most accurate flowchart possible, so I'm quite glad he did. :P
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Feuver wrote:
yipyapper wrote:If this forum gets really big, as in 10's of thousands of users (close to 4000 now) then you are automatically an unsung Katawa Shoujo Hero by having this flowchart originally. Good job.
To be quite honest, I'm already extremely happy that my thread and flowchart has gotten over 30 000 views. I didn't think it would be such a huge success to begin with, but I'm really happy about the results.

Of course there's always Mirage pointing out mistakes, but heh, I need to make the most accurate flowchart possible, so I'm quite glad he did. :P
Well now you are one of the most famous normal users on the forums XD
And giving more updates to the flowchart spikes interest and views; the *NEW VERSION RELEASED* is quite eye-catching on the forums.
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
~Yipyapper
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

yipyapper wrote:
Feuver wrote:

Well now you are one of the most famous normal users on the forums XD
And giving more updates to the flowchart spikes interest and views; the *NEW VERSION RELEASED* is quite eye-catching on the forums.
As well as continuous free bumps like this ;)
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

A Humbled Fan wrote: As well as continuous free bumps like this ;)
Well, I don't have the right to request the mods to sticky my thread or other things like that, plus other people also have their own chance to show their flowchart around. I usually try to keep mine on first page because it's a very useful reference for someone looking for a guide.

Also, I updated the OP with thanks and credits for people that really helped with my flowchart.
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

Feuver wrote:
Well, I don't have the right to request the mods to sticky my thread or other things like that, plus other people also have their own chance to show their flowchart around. I usually try to keep mine on first page because it's a very useful reference for someone looking for a guide.

Also, I updated the OP with thanks and credits for people that really helped with my flowchart.
Which is why I have no problem keeping your thread going. It's extremely useful, and definitely the best flowchart I've seen around.
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

A Humbled Fan wrote:
Feuver wrote:

Which is why I have no problem keeping your thread going. It's extremely useful, and definitely the best flowchart I've seen around.
And the first!
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
~Yipyapper
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

yipyapper wrote: And the first!
The fact I was the first could be debatable. Some Flowcharts had already completed paths before I released mine. When I first released it, it wasn't perfectly correct, as well.
yipyapper

Post by yipyapper »

Feuver wrote:
yipyapper wrote: And the first!
The fact I was the first could be debatable. Some Flowcharts had already completed paths before I released mine. When I first released it, it wasn't perfectly correct, as well.
Well at least the most viewed. You passed 35,000 views! What did you use for the flowchart, anyway?
"OH GAWD MY DRILLS"
~Yipyapper