Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Feuver

Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Post by Feuver »

Well, after finishing the entire game and getting the last picture, I found the time to finish my flowchart. I don't know if it's the first or if it's the good place to post it, but well, it contains how to get all the arcs, how to get all endings and some of the scenes.

After several revisions, here is the latest version of my flowchart, now Version 2.9. If you find any mistakes or errors, please post them in this thread so I can fix them as soon as I can.

NEW VERSION RELEASED!

Version 2.9's changelog:
-Fixed Rin's path
-Moved some stuff around.

Katawa shoujo full flowchart V2.9

ACT 1 V2.9

Lilly's arc V2.9

Emi's arc V2.9

Rin's arc V2.9

Shizune's arc V2.9

Hanako's arc V2.9

At this point in development, I think it would be unfair if I didn't name a few guys who were essential to making this flowchart work.

First props goes to Tottori's Rin's path walkthrough. I had a real hard time figuring out Rin's arc (such a mess of choice). Without Tottori's, it would've token a really really long time to figure everything out, so thank you.

Second props goes to Mirage for several reports on mistakes on the flowchart. It wouldn't be as correct as it is today without his support.

Other props goes to everyone else who participated and helped me correct this flowchart. This not only goes to the people in this thread, but also other flowchart makers to base my own, like the Complete Act 1 flowchart or Ozymand's flowchart.

I don't know if 2.8 is the final version. All I know it's that I wanted to thank everybody who helped me with my flowchart. Thank you.
Last edited by Feuver on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ultrarare

Re: Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Post by ultrarare »

Oh wow, fancy. Nice work.
ultrarare

Post by ultrarare »

I think I just noticed something wrong in act 1, however. "Introduce" leads you down the Hanako/Lilly path, not apologize.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

It seems like a point system, as it gives you points. I wasn't really sure if Introduce or apologizing gave you the point in question. I assumed it was Apologize because you hold a conversation with her far longer when you do apologize.
ultrarare

Post by ultrarare »

Feuver wrote:It seems like a point system, as it gives you points. I wasn't really sure if Introduce or apologizing gave you the point in question. I assumed it was Apologize because you hold a conversation with her far longer when you do apologize.
I'm just going off of the previous act 1 walkthrough. Plus I feel like Hanako is less jittery with the introduction choice, even if it is shorter. However, I have no idea, either choice seems to work pretty well.
EmptyTree

Post by EmptyTree »

I was disappointed there was only one choice for the Shizune arc. I was hoping I was missing something but I guess not...

Well great job on this then.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Yeah, there was only one single choice during Shizune's arc. That really annoyed me, seeing the quantity of choices you have to make in the other arcs. Well, it was easy to draw out on the flowchart, so it wasn't all bad.
RikuDawn

Post by RikuDawn »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Last edited by RikuDawn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later, losers.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

RikuDawn wrote:I just realized that I never did get any bad ending for Emi. But her list of scenes is completed. So do I not even need to get the bad ends to get 100% completion?
Nope - you must have gone after Emi in the mom's-house visit, but then talked to Misha about your problems with Emi. If you downplay the issue with Misha, that gets you the bad ending, which is just a bad version of the scene you saw where Hisao patches things up with Emi.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

RikuDawn wrote:I just realized that I never did get any bad ending for Emi. But her list of scenes is completed. So do I not even need to get the bad ends to get 100% completion?
that cannot be possible?

because when i finish with Emi good end, i left with one blank scene not unlock in the Extra.
then i finish up her bad end, and that scene is unlocked.

anyway her bad end is when u go to try make-up with her,
she and hisao stay in the field to talk. and............. etc

does that ring any bell? :?
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Snelx wrote:
that cannot be possible?

because when i finish with Emi good end, i left with one blank scene not unlock in the Extra.
then i finish up her bad end, and that scene is unlocked.

anyway her bad end is when u go to try make-up with her,
she and hisao stay in the field to talk. and............. etc

does that ring any bell? :?
Whether or not the scene you mentioned leads to the bad end or not depends on the choice you make in that scene when you're talking to Misha. If you pick the right one, you can get back onto the "good ending" path.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Version 1.1 of the Flowchart is released!
Changed Hanako's + if you introduce to her, rather than apologize
Changed Hanako's bad ending, if she dislikes you too much, then bad ending anyway!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/KatawaShoujoFlowchart2.png
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Also, you don't get full completion until you get all the bad/neutral and good endings, proven by the fact I had 100% library, but I needed to get Lilly's neutral ending before I got the Thanks for playing Image in the Gallery.
RikuDawn

Post by RikuDawn »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Last edited by RikuDawn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later, losers.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

You should be able to get every scenes by getting all the endings. Some endings gives you scenes, like Rin's neutral ending will give you a few scenes. I think I'll mark it down on the flowchart.