Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
dirtnasty

Re: Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Post by dirtnasty »

Thanks for this, I now have 100% Library and have unlocked the final CG.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Version 2.4 of my Flowchart Released!

This time, I fixed up a major mistake regarding how to get Slow Recovery/Home field disadvantage, it should be more clear now.
Also fixed up Rin's path so you don't have to read one big bubble but two smaller and more concise bubble.

Katawa Shoujo Flowchart version 2.4
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I still suggest to split these into smaller parts do improve readability.
Also, arrows pointing upwards are somewhat counter intuitive.
Hmm... The condition for Creative pain is more "NOT Lilly/Hanako+" instead of "Rin+"
And the chart still doesn't mention that choices before lunch Evolution Theory don't count towards later branches (e.g. Home Field Advantage or Slow Recovery). Would be VERY hard to get on Rin's path if it worked that way...

Otherwise Act 1 should be correct now.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I still suggest to split these into smaller parts do improve readability.
Also, arrows pointing upwards are somewhat counter intuitive.
Hmm... The condition for Creative pain is more "NOT Lilly/Hanako+" instead of "Rin+"
And the chart still doesn't mention that choices before lunch Evolution Theory don't count towards later branches (e.g. Home Field Advantage or Slow Recovery). Would be VERY hard to get on Rin's path if it worked that way...

Otherwise Act 1 should be correct now.
Okay, I will be doing an update where there will be a complete flowchart and a segmented flowchart.
Right, it makes more sense if Lilly/Hanako is inferior, since there seems to be no point system to get Rin's act, just a lack thereof.
I understand what you mean now with the points not counting after Lunch Evolution theory, I'll work on an update reflecting this.

Arrow point upwards are counter intuitive, I'll see what I can do.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

New version of my flowchart(s) now released!

Version 2.5 is now more correct, resetting the points after the Lunch Evolution theory and such.
I also chopped down the arcs for easier reading.

Katawa Shoujo full flowchart by Feuver Version 2.5

Katawa shoujo Rin path

Katawa Shoujo Emi path

Katawa Shoujo Lilly path

Katawa Shoujo Shizune path (lol)

Katawa Shoujo Hanako Path

Katawa Shoujo First Act
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Really like the layout for the top part of Rin's path!
Seems the only stuff left is minor cosmetic stuff; for example, I'd put Badaan and Rose tinted glasses on the same level and symmetric to each other.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Ahahah, I'll take a break for now. If there is any mistakes/errors that comes up, I'll do another update and fix the symmetry and the likes.

Have fun, I really liked playing Katawa Shoujo, and I hope that if you have any trouble, my flowchart helps.
Ender

Post by Ender »

Nice job Fuever :)

So far I've only done the Lilly route, but I think I have to mention that the chart for her route doesn't look quite right. According to the flowchart it looks like the good end could be achieved just from choosing to talk about the letter for the last choice and none of the other choices matter. However, I tried doing the route a second time choosing all the "bad" choices (according to how it was before), but still choosing to talk about the letter at the end, and I still got the bad end. It looks like it must be based on a point system after all, to me.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Ender wrote:Nice job Fuever :)

So far I've only done the Lilly route, but I think I have to mention that the chart for her route doesn't look quite right. According to the flowchart it looks like the good end could be achieved just from choosing to talk about the letter for the last choice and none of the other choices matter. However, I tried doing the route a second time choosing all the "bad" choices (according to how it was before), but still choosing to talk about the letter at the end, and I still got the bad end. It looks like it must be based on a point system after all, to me.
I'll check it out
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Aww damn, it appears you are right, but I still think the letter is a very important point. I'll make sure.

Okay, there is no chance of getting the good ending if you drop the subject, that is clear. I'll check what number of points you need to get her good ending.
The Local Hentai

Post by The Local Hentai »

Great work. Love how it says "Fuck the council"
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

The Local Hentai wrote:Great work. Love how it says "Fuck the council"
It's a thing I wrote in the first version, and thought about removing, but really, you quite literally tell the council to fuck off at that point, so I left it there. it's quite self-explanatory, too.

Also, found the score system in Lilly's arc. Will update the flowchart shortly.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Version 2.6 Released!

-More Symmetry!
-Lilly's arc fixed!

Here are the version 2.6 : (Only posting those that I've changed dramatically)

Katawa Shoujo Full Flowchart by Feuver V2.6

Katawa Shoujo Act 1 V2.6

Katawa Shoujo Rin's path V2.6

Katawa Shoujo Lilly's path V2.6
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Minor error, but between Event Horizon and Home Field Advantage on Act 1, the > arrow is going the wrong way ("If Training < 1")

Also, last time I played through Act 1 I was playing Shizune's path (but not following the flow chart) and I Took It Easy when running with Emi, and avoided the heart attack scare etc, but I still ended up having lunch with her (she cornered me in the corridor and said I looked lonely and offered to let me eat lunch with her and Rin, which I found depressing, and said that she'd forgotten to eat the day before which was why she had an extra lunch left over).

Sorry though, I don't remember many details of other choices I took on that path :P
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Althamus wrote:Minor error, but between Event Horizon and Home Field Advantage on Act 1, the > arrow is going the wrong way ("If Training < 1")

Also, last time I played through Act 1 I was playing Shizune's path (but not following the flow chart) and I Took It Easy when running with Emi, and avoided the heart attack scare etc, but I still ended up having lunch with her (she cornered me in the corridor and said I looked lonely and offered to let me eat lunch with her and Rin, which I found depressing, and said that she'd forgotten to eat the day before which was why she had an extra lunch left over).

Sorry though, I don't remember many details of other choices I took on that path :P
In fact, I think that no matter what happens you will have a lunch with Emi on the rooftop.

Home field disadvantage is set after you train with Emi, if you take it easy, you won't faint, and be back to your room where you will be cornered with Misha and Shizune, then your day goes on normally as you eat lunch with Emi.
However, if you go for it, you will go into Slow recovery. You will be cornered by them when you go to class (if you have at least 2 points with Shizune, that is) and then if you don't do sarcasm, you will have the choice to eat lunch with either, eating with shizune leads to throwing balls, while eating with Emi leads to IS CARNIVAL!