Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
sporkaganza

Re: Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Post by sporkaganza »

Emi's arc? Are you talking about a mistake within the arc? Because there's also another mistake in the Act 1 flowchart. In the "Slow Recovery" scene, after the "I don't want to talk about it" option, there's another one that lets you decide whether you want to hang out with the Student Council or go see Emi again.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Version 2.0 of my flowchart released!

This time with fixes on the Rin and Emi route!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/KatawaShoujoFlowchartv20.png
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

sporkaganza wrote:Emi's arc? Are you talking about a mistake within the arc? Because there's also another mistake in the Act 1 flowchart. In the "Slow Recovery" scene, after the "I don't want to talk about it" option, there's another one that lets you decide whether you want to hang out with the Student Council or go see Emi again.
I haven't spotted that. Time to go check it out.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Feuver wrote:
sporkaganza wrote:Emi's arc? Are you talking about a mistake within the arc? Because there's also another mistake in the Act 1 flowchart. In the "Slow Recovery" scene, after the "I don't want to talk about it" option, there's another one that lets you decide whether you want to hang out with the Student Council or go see Emi again.
I haven't spotted that. Time to go check it out.
You'll find it. Nice work on decoding the Rin route, by the way. I can't be 100% sure without testing it myself, but it looks pretty watertight to me. There are a couple of typos there to fix though. And maybe you figured it was self-evident, but I think you should point out the "Support Rin" option also triggers the support flag. (Unless it actually doesn't, still not totally clear on that.)
dudester567

Post by dudester567 »

Wow, they're a few more death endings than I thought.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

There are still a few mistakes in Act 1.
Consult this flowchart. The information herein is definitely correct.

Also there is a flowchart for Rin's path. This is correct as far as I can tell, but I'm not sure.

Also, since flags from Act 1 don't seem to carry over into the following Acts, I'd suggest making seperate flowcharts for each paths (and Act 1 if you want to do another one.) That would definitely help readability.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
xiety

Post by xiety »

This thread supposed to add SPOILER warning next time
This is good as a Walk-through

Well the chart is good though dont like the color of the arrows
change different color corresponding to a certain route

Post by Guest »

Mirage_GSM wrote: Also there is a flowchart for Rin's path. This is correct as far as I can tell, but I'm not sure.
Having gone through Rin's route extensively earlier, I am pretty confident that flowchart is totally correct. I discussed it a little bit in another walkthrough topic on these forums before seeing that this flowchart has been updated again, which might be relevant: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?p=67264#p67264

Looking at the current flowchart here, the only glaring issues in Rin's route I see right now are that the choices given for "In Her Own Image" need to be adjusted so the correct choices give [Art-], "What About Emi?" does not affect [Art-], and "I can't leave her alone" also increments the [support flag] so that should be adjusted as well. Basically just adjust that whole region of the flowchart to match the Rin-only flowchart and you should be good.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Thank you for the help everyone, I can now have a completely correct Rin path, and I will try to fix any typos I see. I'll make sure to give credits to the guy that made the Rin flowchart.

I'll make a new version as soon as possible, and fix Rin's flowchart completely, and maybe I'll separate the whole thing so it's easier to read.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Mirage_GSM wrote:There are still a few mistakes in Act 1.
Consult this flowchart. The information herein is definitely correct.

Also there is a flowchart for Rin's path. This is correct as far as I can tell, but I'm not sure.

Also, since flags from Act 1 don't seem to carry over into the following Acts, I'd suggest making seperate flowcharts for each paths (and Act 1 if you want to do another one.) That would definitely help readability.
One problem I have with this chart is Hanako's famous "Introduce vs Apologize"
I'll have to make sure which gives a bonus to Hanako.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

It's explained in the flowchart. You have to get two of the three choices concerning Hanako right for the necessary option to show up in Lunch evolution theory.
Regarding the Introduce/aplogize-thing, Yuuko pretty much tells you you made the wrong decision if you just introduce yourself.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Mirage_GSM wrote:It's explained in the flowchart. You have to get two of the three choices concerning Hanako right for the necessary option to show up in Lunch evolution theory.
Regarding the Introduce/aplogize-thing, Yuuko pretty much tells you you made the wrong decision if you just introduce yourself.
Thank you, I'll fix it up.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Version 2.1 Released!
In this one, I corrected Act 1 with Warwick's and Vermithrx's own Act 1 flowchart.
I also corrected Rin's arc with the use of Tottori's Rin path flowchart.
I linked Slow recovery with the possibility to go Shizune or Emi's path.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/KatawaShoujoFlowchartv21.png
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

My bad, forgot to specify how to leave or stay in the art club during Rin's path

Here comes version 2.2.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/KatawaShoujoFlowchartv22.png
Wonderboy

Post by Wonderboy »

Mirage_GSM wrote:It's explained in the flowchart. You have to get two of the three choices concerning Hanako right for the necessary option to show up in Lunch evolution theory.
Considering Hanako's path it would make a lot more sense if introducing yourself to her (and treating her as an equal) gave you points instead of apologizing (and belittling her). But what the hey.