Deletion of progress in Library/Gallery despite having saves

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Procyon

Deletion of progress in Library/Gallery despite having saves

Post by Procyon »

Hey, I think I just identified a bug.

I inadvertently opened two copies of the game, as I forgot one was still running. In the second copy I went to the end of Hanako's route from mid Act-3, saving as I went at each choice and some other spots. Finishing that, I reloaded an Act 1 save to do someone elses route, saved, and closed the game only to discover the second instance of the game running in the background from before I had started (still in Mid Act-3 Hanako). I closed that version last.

When I next started up the game, I still had the save files from my playthrough to the end and the new routes I had opened in my previous session, but the "Scars" graphic on the main screen, all the new graphics (including endings) I had gotten in the Gallery, and all the scenes beyond the point I was at in the second instance of the game when I closed it.

My guess is that it is checking when you close the game what the progress is and 'saving over' whatever was there before. Which is normally fine, but in this case caused me to have to replay through all the scenes I was now missing for them to show up in Extras again.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Re: Deletion of progress in Library/Gallery despite having s

Post by Guest »

I have gotten through Hanako's path as well, and have a save during the... "scene", but those pictures in the gallery haven't unlocked for me. They're not in the Library either.