Walkthrough, help add!

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
ozymand1as

Re: Walkthrough, help add!

Post by ozymand1as »

Finally got around to uploading my version of the full flowchart with every scene and decision. Thanks to all of you here who helped me out! It's been fun.
duel91

Post by duel91 »

Xevo wrote:Uwaa, yours looks more thought out, I just thought of posting the steps. ^^

Anyway, still just gonna do that.

Emi's good end.

Code: Select all

Act 1: Emi
1b Yeah, off course.
2c I think I've got everything I need to know.
3b It's a trap. It's smarter to play defensive here
4b I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you
5b She wasn't cute
6b Read my book
7a Yes
8a Don't drag me into this I've done my part
9a Go for it

Act 2: Emi
1b Offer to run with Emi.

Act 3: Emi
1b Press Emi.
2b I suppose I can spare a few minutes.
3b Sure, why not? 
4a Go after her. 
5a Give in and let Misha know. 
Perhaps you can add it to yours. ^^
i dnt knw about you but i think its better in act 3 4a.....it should be talk with mom......cus later on u still got it right just that things are more dramatic
Bleeding Heart

Post by Bleeding Heart »

Someone posted this on /a/ last night. I haven't had the chance to test it, but it looks pretty good. Spoilers, obviously
http://filesmelt.com/dl/kswalkthrough.jpg
Clankmaster1

Post by Clankmaster1 »

Bleeding Heart wrote:Someone posted this on /a/ last night. I haven't had the chance to test it, but it looks pretty good. Spoilers, obviously
The Hanako Path is right idk about the other paths because I don't remember the choices i made for them.
Snowcones

Post by Snowcones »

Clankmaster1 wrote:
Bleeding Heart wrote:Someone posted this on /a/ last night. I haven't had the chance to test it, but it looks pretty good. Spoilers, obviously
The Hanako Path is right idk about the other paths because I don't remember the choices i made for them.
I'm not exactly sure what the 'Bad' and 'Worst' means?
Can someone explain?
ozymand1as

Post by ozymand1as »

Snowcones wrote:
Clankmaster1 wrote:
I'm not exactly sure what the 'Bad' and 'Worst' means?
Can someone explain?
There are 3 endings for Rin's route: good, bad, and worst. They're all different, but explaining how would be spoilerific.
Bleeding Heart

Post by Bleeding Heart »

Snowcones wrote: I'm not exactly sure what the 'Bad' and 'Worst' means?
Can someone explain?
Somewhat beaten, but I think the person who made that walkthrough is using sensationalist terminology. Hanako has a "bad" and "worst" as well, but without going into too much detail, I would classify them more as "neutral" and "bad" instead. To go into slightly more detail, the bad ending is really bad (holy shit), but the neutral one is just that: neutral. You don't get the h-scene, and the relationship doesn't develop. They're still friends, but that's it.
ozymand1as

Post by ozymand1as »

Bleeding Heart wrote:
Snowcones wrote: I'm not exactly sure what the 'Bad' and 'Worst' means?
Can someone explain?
Somewhat beaten, but I think the person who made that walkthrough is using sensationalist terminology. Hanako has a "bad" and "worst" as well, but without going into too much detail, I would classify them more as "neutral" and "bad" instead. To go into slightly more detail, the bad ending is really bad (holy shit), but the neutral one is just that: neutral. You don't get the h-scene, and the relationship doesn't develop. They're still friends, but that's it.
You are correct. Furthermore, the opinion Rin holds regarding human relationship changes from ending to ending - it's quite interesting.
Bleeding Heart

Post by Bleeding Heart »

Okay, I got a chance to test out that walkthrough I posted earlier. For the Rin route, some of the choices are named incorrectly, so it's hard to follow. I've already done the other routes, but I think I might go through them again with this walkthrough to see if there are other errors. As I said, an Anonymous posted it on /a/, so take it with a grain of salt.