Missing a Picture and a Scene.

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Bagellver

Missing a Picture and a Scene.

Post by Bagellver »

I've completed everyone's routes, and I'm missing a scene on Rin's route after "BADAAN!!" and a picture on Emi's route between the one where Emi is laying down on the bed, and Emi's H-scene. I have 99% completion and it's annoying that I'm missing 1%. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mirage_GSM

Re: Missing a Picture and a Scene.

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Congratulations, you're in the big CF that is the choices in Rin's Arc.
I recommend this guide:
http://ks.renai.us/download/file.php?id=2991
The scene you're missing is "Rose-Tinted Glasses" and if you stare at the graphic hard enough you'll eventually figure it out.
Try to get to the red arrow.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Bagellver

Post by Bagellver »

Oh my god thank you so much! I got the extra 100% scene but I'm still missing the scene in Emi's route, any help?
Attachments
The missing picture.
The missing picture.
Missing Scene.PNG (34.28 KiB) Viewed 10115 times
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That's not a scene per se I think, just a CG...

Not sure which one. Do you remember which route you took to the good end? Did Hisao and Emi have a big fight when he was visiting her home? Did he talk to Misha afterwards?

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Bagellver

Post by Bagellver »

Sorry, I'm bad at naming things I guess. I don't remember talking to Misha, I'll replay Emi's route and see if I get it. Thank you. :D
demonix

Post by demonix »

I'll look through my only (almost) complete install to see what that entry relates to, but I'm certain that Mirage has gone too far ahead as the point that image appears is before the fight.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yes, it is, but the fight is probably the most memorable thing do distinguish between the two paths.

If you don't remember talking to Misha, you probably did not have the fight. Tell Mutou you don't have time for him if he asks you, and then when you visit Emi go after her instead of talking to her mom.

Sore wa himitsu desu.
blindly wandering

Post by blindly wandering »

To add onto Mirage_GSM's post:

When you're at Emi's house, go after her.
When confronted by Misha, give in and let her know.
demonix

Post by demonix »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Yes, it is, but the fight is probably the most memorable thing do distinguish between the two paths.

If you don't remember talking to Misha, you probably did not have the fight. Tell Mutou you don't have time for him if he asks you, and then when you visit Emi go after her instead of talking to her mom.
I think you're confusing the library with the gallery (as what you're talking about is how to get the instant replay scene) since that missing item in the gallery (unless there's some gallery entries that don't line up with their CG, but it shouldn't unless it shared partial assets with another scene which appears not to be the fact since the image on the left does share assets with two scenes) would be somewhere before up, down and up again since the next CG on that line (and isn't present in that image) is from storage spaces (the anal scene).

Again, I can't be 100% sure if that is correct since I checked the computer that is nearly complete and that too is missing that image and the instant replay scene, so I'll have to do another run (pun intended) through the Emi route to see if I can at least pick up that image and find out where it is in the act 3 story.
Bagellver

Post by Bagellver »

Okay. I've gotten the picture now. I had the scene in my library but I guess I didn't read it all, hence missing the picture. Thank you so much for helping me. :D