moderator discrimination

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
layarion

moderator discrimination

Post by layarion »

moderator deleted my thread, prior to deleting it he suggested i not post every thought that floats across my mind and to use the search engine instead.

i replied to him saying i did use a search engine and my results didn't pull up a thread addressing my exact questions/topic

next morning my thread is gone.

i feel that if the moderator is going to be allowed to abuse power like this for his own personal agenda, then he should go through all 41 pages on the public discussion and be forced to rename every thread that ever existed and organize the entire website to suit his own OCD need to have a non-cluttered forum...o wait he didn't do that. he has some vendetta agenst me, because i don't see the 41 other pages being cleaned out like he did mine
brythain

Re: moderator discrimination

Post by brythain »

I actually did read every page of the Ask thread before posting any questions.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
layarion

Post by layarion »

brythain wrote:I actually did read every page of the Ask thread before posting any questions.
lol well thats good for you, i don't have that luxury nor do most people

and just a quick glance shows all important threads like "Stranded on a deserted island. Who do you want with you?" ya, your really running a tight ship there, because my thread expressing my confusion about lilly was so much less important than that
layarion

Post by layarion »

since just my quick search shows you guys are only pretending to be anal about clutter, if it really bothered you then you should use more subforums. for example giving each girl their own subforum would go a long way in not only making route specific threads findable but also reduce the chance that anyone reading those threads will be spoiled by mentions of the other routes in those threads.

but hey, if you don't have a problem with it then nobody does right?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

No posts or threads by you have been deleted so far. Your three threads in the Public Discussion section have been merged into one, that's all. You might be aware of this, considering you posted in the merged thread since then.

And yes, as a matter of fact moderator opinions and decisions concerning the forums do carry more weight than yours.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.