Experiencing KS without playing KS?

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
1003powerloki

Experiencing KS without playing KS?

Post by 1003powerloki »

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, a really weird petition, I'm not even sure how to put it.

So I'll start from the begging. Over a few months I finished KS, tears were shed, laughter was heard, etc. So I decided to recommend this game to every possible friend I could (something that rarely happens)and so, one of the friends I recommend the game to said that the game was going too slowly, and didn't know how to get it to go faster so it was impossible to play.

Of course I felt bad for this and set myself to get my friend to actually play the game, so far I haven't had any luck, and I can't just go and buy a new computer just for this (not to mention that my friend wouldn't accept it).

So i decided that if playing the game wasn't an option, that there must be another way to, at least, experience the game.

So I wanted to know if anyone knew if there was some kind of script version of the game (very unlikely possibility but I lose nothing with asking)

Or if you know of a good playtrough that can offer the the experience.
Also, sorry, I know what I'm asking for can be innapropiate, but I just don't have many options, and this is my last resort before giving up.

-Héctor
Achivements 1)Getting the scene 'Slow Recovery' without a walktrough. 2)Getting every good ending on first try. 3)Playing without spoilers. 4)Playing without knowing the game was an Eroge.
Endings in order: Emi(GE) Emi(BE) Shizune(GE) Shizune(BE) ACT1(BE) Rin(GE) Rin(BE) Rin(NE) Lilly(GE) Lilly(NE) Hanako(GE) Hanako(BE) Hanako(NE)
sporkaganza

Re: Experiencing KS without playing KS?

Post by sporkaganza »

Well, there is currently a YouTube fandubbing channel that's in the process of dubbing it right now, but it's not even done with Act 1 yet and won't be done for a very long time. Still, if your friends are patient or if they want to experience at least a little without playing it, it's an option.

Actually, what am I thinking, there are also Let's Plays that cover the whole game. Millbee's videos are probably the best-known. Search on YouTube and you'll find them.
1003powerloki

Re: Experiencing KS without playing KS?

Post by 1003powerloki »

I actually managed to find that, before, but thanks anyway. Especially for the LP, I'll make sure to check it later. :)
Achivements 1)Getting the scene 'Slow Recovery' without a walktrough. 2)Getting every good ending on first try. 3)Playing without spoilers. 4)Playing without knowing the game was an Eroge.
Endings in order: Emi(GE) Emi(BE) Shizune(GE) Shizune(BE) ACT1(BE) Rin(GE) Rin(BE) Rin(NE) Lilly(GE) Lilly(NE) Hanako(GE) Hanako(BE) Hanako(NE)