Musical (Re)Arrangements

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

brythain

Musical (Re)Arrangements

Post by brythain »

Here's one I found over at reddit: Three Stars for woodwind trio — Shizune's end theme.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Musical (Re)Arrangements

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

This worked really nicely, awesome find :) The musical aspect doesn't get enough love around these parts sometimes I feel.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Nice find. 'Three Stars' always gets me emotional, but this is the first time in a while I've actually teared up while listening to it... :(

Here's a nice piano and cello cover of Concord:
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

If anyone comes up with workable and hopefully meaningful combinations of KS and DOOM music, Sendai Aerospace is not necessarily a closed project. I already added one song (Darkness Falls) after the others, I can add more.

Note: I don't log in unless I have something to post, so if your suggestion sits there without a response, it's probably because I haven't read it yet — and it's not OK to post it publicly, although that would be my preference.
Silentcook wrote:No it's not. This is exactly why the "no requesting" sticky was made, to keep the noise/content ratio in favor of content. Notice that it applies to requests from authors as well. Therefore, edited.
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!