Parity Remix :)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Emma Emma

Parity Remix :)

Post by Emma Emma »

Valjean Lafitte

Re: Parity Remix :)

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Wow, how is it that no one has commented on this yet? If 4LS curated the best Katawa Shoujo remixes and put out a compilation album, I'd want this to be on it. Parity is probably one of my least favorite songs in the game, but I love this remix!
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:Wow, how is it that no one has commented on this yet? If 4LS curated the best Katawa Shoujo remixes and put out a compilation album, I'd want this to be on it. Parity is probably one of my least favorite songs in the game, but I love this remix!
This remix is great, agreed.

But parity being one of your worst?
Disgusted.

Good work on the remix, hope to see more :D
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:Wow, how is it that no one has commented on this yet? If 4LS curated the best Katawa Shoujo remixes and put out a compilation album, I'd want this to be on it. Parity is probably one of my least favorite songs in the game, but I love this remix!
This remix is great, agreed.

But parity being one of your worst?
Disgusted.

Good work on the remix, hope to see more :D
It's not that I don't like it, it's just that in a soundtrack where I love pretty much every song it falls somewhere near the bottom of my faves list.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Jeez this was awesome. Nice work!
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Emma Emma

Post by Emma Emma »

I'm really glad you guys liked it! :) feel free to share this remix :D I hope 4leafstudios would hear it though...
NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

Emma Emma wrote:https://soundcloud.com/emageodiv/parity-party

Hope you guys like it :) :D
I'd like to hear what you can do with Standing Tall, being in (if I recall correctly) 9/4 time, and not a masked, smoothed-over 9/4 either. (No "Watermelon in Easter Hay".) I had to "square it up" to mash it with my chosen Doom song, although it is possible to do metal in 9/4 time. It's also possible to do dance music in 9/4 and make it flow. (I've done it for 7/4 and 5/4.)

That's your mission, should you choose to accept it. :lol:
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!
Emma Emma

Post by Emma Emma »

NekoDude wrote:

I'd like to hear what you can do with Standing Tall, being in (if I recall correctly) 9/4 time, and not a masked, smoothed-over 9/4 either. (No "Watermelon in Easter Hay".) I had to "square it up" to mash it with my chosen Doom song, although it is possible to do metal in 9/4 time. It's also possible to do dance music in 9/4 and make it flow. (I've done it for 7/4 and 5/4.)

I'll see what I can do :)
Kierious

Post by Kierious »

Pretty bangin' remix mate.

I like how it sounds psychedelic-y, but keeps Dubstep (If this even is Dubstep... I don't know anymore xD)

Check mine out too, I've been working on a Glitch Hop remix. Still in progress. Actually, if you're up for it, I'd like to do a super-remix, like Savant, Au5, Fractal, and Prismatic did with that Scatman John song. But yeah, here's a link:

https://soundcloud.com/kierious/parity- ... rankin-mix

Also, everyone, PM me if you'd like this super-remix to happen. I'd like to work with other like-minded producers! :)
NekoDude wrote:

Of course you can, Deadmau5 did "Strobe" in 13/4 time (IIRC) for the melody, and was able to fit it over a 4/4 House beat.