yet another video

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Cenobite

yet another video

Post by Cenobite »

Hello all my brothers and sisters of The Feels,

So I started playing this game about a month ago (props to Reddit for spreading the gospel) and it simultaneously wrecked and rebuilt me. I had to do something for an art project... to get the feels completely out of my system, and also to honor the creators of the original game. (and to give back something to this great community, as this is where I got all my pictures)

http://vimeo.com/104201220

I hope you enjoy it... you don't have to leave feedback, but it is always appreciated, in any form.

And now that this great weight has finally been lifted off my shoulders, I'm going to go get STINKING DRUNK.
(yes I am over 21)
I might be back in tomorrow. Or thereabouts.

Enjoy!

Cenobite
Oddball

Re: yet another video

Post by Oddball »

I don't know. The visual effects weren't bad, but the whole thing seemed a bit too In-Your-Face for a KS video.
Not Dead Yet
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

That was freaking metal.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Cenobite

Post by Cenobite »

Oddball wrote:I don't know. The visual effects weren't bad, but the whole thing seemed a bit too In-Your-Face for a KS video.
I will take that as a compliment regardless. :D Maybe there is a larger KS culture which I'm not aware of, since I only discovered this game about a month ago. I did check in here to make sure that fan-made videos were allowed as a discussion topic, but I avoided watching any other videos because I did not want to borrow anyone else's shots, no matter how unconsciously. I suppose I'd better watch them now...
SpunkySix wrote:That was freaking metal.
Another compliment. :D Thank you!

Oh and before I forget: here is the same video but now with lyrics added. http://vimeo.com/104484660