[UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.
hyemi♥chu
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 5:24 pm
Contact:

[UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by hyemi♥chu » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi everyone, I have some pictures of my Emi Ibarazaki cosplay coming up soon :) I will leave you with this picture for now!

Also, I encourage any other KS cosplayers to post their work here :) I'd love to see your work!

Lastly, here is my FB page (I update it very often with my other work, including some Emi ^.^): http://www.facebook.com/hyemichucosplay

Happy posting :mrgreen:

- hyemi♥chu
Attachments
10574729_10154395770820521_175372560_n (1).jpg
Emi just woke up :3
10574729_10154395770820521_175372560_n (1).jpg (49.88 KiB) Viewed 3771 times

User avatar
Zarys
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 am

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by Zarys » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:11 pm

You're too pretty to hang out here. :lol:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by KeiichiO » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Zarys wrote:You're too pretty to hang out here. :lol:
What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?

---
Anywho, nice cosplay. I'm afraid to say anything else since I'd probably be accused of being a 'creep' or a 'pig', even if it's a harmless compliment.

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by SpunkySix » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Again, very cool. I like the wig, (I was wondering how that would turn out) and the pose works well with the scene it's inspired by.

The way you keep working around having legs is fairly amusing too.
You're too pretty to hang out here.
To keep things more civil here this time, I'm gonna have to ask that you focus the comments more on the cosplay than the cosplayer from here on out. I know you meant that as a compliment, but it does give off a certain vibe that makes certain other users feel uncomfortable with it. TC doesn't mind, but others do and we have to respect that.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Zarys
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 am

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by Zarys » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:12 pm

I was just wondering why a pretty girl wants to spend his time doing by cosplay on a forum of weirdos. :lol: (Man, I hope you realize I'm just joking : I don't think that she don't have the right to have this hobby and that we're weirdos)

And talking about a cosplay without talking about the cosplayer seems difficult for me, I don't think it would be so effective if she was a man, for example. :wink:

I talk like that with everyone on the forum, why it would be different with her ? because she is a woman and I saw a picture of her ? what's a double-standard, man. :P
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Zarys wrote:You're too pretty to hang out here. :lol:
I think you'll find I am the male form of perfection.

The wig looks good actually (I believe that's the main difference between last time's picture) - I presume this is the sleepy/waking Emi stance? Either way, it's nice work, and as always, good to see cosplayers :D
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Zarys
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 am

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by Zarys » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:31 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Zarys wrote:You're too pretty to hang out here. :lol:
I think you'll find I am the male form of perfection.
Uh ? I want to see. :lol:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by Comrade » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:43 am

Zarys wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Zarys wrote:You're too pretty to hang out here. :lol:
I think you'll find I am the male form of perfection.
Uh ? I want to see. :lol:
I'm pretty sure crunch has several puctures of himself scattered around here. (I think, but then again maybe not)

And as for the cosplay, very nice, but now all i think about is emi taking selfies first thing in the morning.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by SpunkySix » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:49 am

Comrade wrote:And as for the cosplay, very nice, but now all i think about is emi taking selfies first thing in the morning.
Clearly it was Rin taking the picture with her mouth, and Emi was only stabilizing the camera for her. Clearly.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by KeiichiO » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:58 am

SpunkySix wrote:
Comrade wrote:And as for the cosplay, very nice, but now all i think about is emi taking selfies first thing in the morning.
Clearly it was Rin taking the picture with her mouth, and Emi was only stabilizing the camera for her. Clearly.
That's a very amusing mental image...

Speaking of Rin and cosplay, I've been kinda-sorta considering throwing together a Rin cosplay. It really wouldn't be that difficult. It'd just be uncomfortable, on the count that I'd probably have to stick my elbows in the sleeves to create the illusion of armlessness. It'd be totally worth it, though.

Anywho, this thread probably isn't the best place to talk about this...

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:24 am

Comrade wrote:
I'm pretty sure crunch has several puctures of himself scattered around here. (I think, but then again maybe not)

And as for the cosplay, very nice, but now all i think about is emi taking selfies first thing in the morning.
Not yet, although I have plans to in the not-too-distant future ;) There might be one, but I think Munchenhausen's more notorious for that.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by Comrade » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 pm

KeiichiO wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Comrade wrote:And as for the cosplay, very nice, but now all i think about is emi taking selfies first thing in the morning.
Clearly it was Rin taking the picture with her mouth, and Emi was only stabilizing the camera for her. Clearly.
That's a very amusing mental image...

Speaking of Rin and cosplay, I've been kinda-sorta considering throwing together a Rin cosplay. It really wouldn't be that difficult. It'd just be uncomfortable, on the count that I'd probably have to stick my elbows in the sleeves to create the illusion of armlessness. It'd be totally worth it, though.

Anywho, this thread probably isn't the best place to talk about this...
That would be fun.
AaronIsCrunchy wrote: There might be one, but I think Munchenhausen's more notorious for that.
ah yes. you new guys all blend together into one entity
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
YutoTheOrc
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:43 pm
Location: Canada

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by YutoTheOrc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:41 am

I feel like I've been here before -_-

Nice Cosplay BTW *Hides under a table and fears world will end*

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by Munchenhausen » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:13 pm

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Comrade wrote: I'm pretty sure crunch has several puctures of himself scattered around here. (I think, but then again maybe not)
Not yet, although I have plans to in the not-too-distant future ;) There might be one, but I think Munchenhausen's more notorious for that.
Oi, I only uploaded one of myself :P
I think
Comrade wrote: ah yes. you new guys all blend together into one entity
B-b-b-but Comrade-kun :'( I thought we were cool
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: [UPDATED] Emi Ibarazaki cosplay

Post by Comrade » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Comrade wrote: I'm pretty sure crunch has several puctures of himself scattered around here. (I think, but then again maybe not)
Not yet, although I have plans to in the not-too-distant future ;) There might be one, but I think Munchenhausen's more notorious for that.
Oi, I only uploaded one of myself :P
I think
Comrade wrote: ah yes. you new guys all blend together into one entity
B-b-b-but Comrade-kun :'( I thought we were cool
except you, of course mr. spunkypotatohausencrunchshail
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

Post Reply