KS-Inspired EDM EP In The Works

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Kierious

Re: KS-Inspired EDM EP In The Works

Post by Kierious »

SpunkySix wrote: It's hard because I'm really ignorant as to the inner-workings of music, but melody is the main part, right? I just kind of hear touches of a similar pattern of notes throughout. It's definitely not blatantly obvious, but I thought I heard that patterns somewhere, or at least a similar one. Maybe I was just listening for it too hard and made myself think I heard it.

Either way, seriously, awesome job.
Thanks, I actually never listened to the song while making this one xD I guess it's ingrained in my brain xD
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Woop! Our resident EDM-er is back! This might be my favourite one you've done as well, the melody over the top is awesome :) Could have gone on a bit longer mind, that bit at the end sounded like it was going somewhere.

Also, 65.5MB download size?! Yikes!
That's WAV for ya xD

But yeah, I deleted the previous version, and am uploading the one without the end. Thanks :)

https://soundcloud.com/kierious/emi

^New one.
Tyrael

Post by Tyrael »

^ Can't say I'm a huge D'nB fan but this was a pleasant surprise. Very tasteful use of the piano as well. It's simple, but very refined.

By all means, please do keep it up. I'm excited to hear more of your work. :)
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Damn, it's about time I came back here and shared my thoughts on this:

Still awesome, plus your new album cover is awesome, plus your new titles for the EDMs are awesome. I lol'd at Rin's track becoming Planet of Jellyfish.

But yeah, seriously, great work through and through. o7 to your skills, o7 to sharing said skills with us.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Kierious

Post by Kierious »

https://soundcloud.com/kierious/concord-remix

Because I thought Concord didn't need any drums to be great, and I wanted to do some chiptune-y type things with it.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Concord sounds good without the drums, agreed :) If KS was available on GameBoy Advance and I had one, that's how I'd like Concord to sound.

By the way, when did you get the artwork done? It looks really cool! (And bestgirl was chosen of course :3 )
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Kierious

Post by Kierious »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Concord sounds good without the drums, agreed :) If KS was available on GameBoy Advance and I had one, that's how I'd like Concord to sound.

By the way, when did you get the artwork done? It looks really cool! (And bestgirl was chosen of course :3 )
Shhh.... That's not Emi...

The girl on the cover is inspired by Emi, kind of like how the music is inspired by KS.

It was made by a guy who goes by the name of Anagram Diane, look him up on Deviantart. He's fantastic at arts.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Kierious wrote: Shhh.... That's not Emi...

The girl on the cover is inspired by Emi, kind of like how the music is inspired by KS.

It was made by a guy who goes by the name of Anagram Diane, look him up on Deviantart. He's fantastic at arts.
Is it not? She's really bloody similar XD Looks really good either way, couldn't find him on DeviantArt for some reason :(
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Kierious

Post by Kierious »