Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.
User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Comrade » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:41 am

Leaty wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:It's the "hero" part that is grating. Stop making a big stink about what doesn't exist.
I spoke up because people like you kept insisting that people like me didn't exist. Which you're still doing.

The first couple of pages of responses before the OP disappeared have a distinct lascivious undertone, like a chatlog on a camgirl website. "Ooh, do this! Ooh, do that! Oh, where'd she go?" It's there, it's pretty obvious, and the discomfort I felt from reading through it was genuine. I don't care if the OP didn't have a problem with it, I don't care if KeiichiO didn't have a problem with it, I have a problem with it. And if I was the only one who does, I'd be very, very surprised.

Doubt my authenticity if that makes you feel better.
If you suggest locking a thread, you should make a stronger argument than "It personally makes me uncomfortable". You don't have to go on this thread if you don't approve of what's going on, and you really shouldn't be shocked that people are making that kind of suggestions on a cosplay thread.
You are not an Ancap (hopefully) and the world doesn't rotate around you, so your personal disapproval does not warrant a lock.

Since this is a KS cosplay and nothing illegal is going on here, there is no reason to ask the mods to intervene, and in fact evem suggesting it could get you banned for trolling.

In short, if you don't like girls making cosplays and guys (and girls too) making suggestion, just don't click on an "Emi Iberazaki cosplay" :/
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6036
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Mirage_GSM » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:50 am

Leaty wrote:The first couple of pages of responses before the OP disappeared have a distinct lascivious undertone, like a chatlog on a camgirl website. "Ooh, do this! Ooh, do that! Oh, where'd she go?" It's there, it's pretty obvious, and the discomfort I felt from reading through it was genuine. I don't care if the OP didn't have a problem with it, I don't care if KeiichiO didn't have a problem with it, I have a problem with it. And if I was the only one who does, I'd be very, very surprised.
I was creeped out by it, and I'm male. ^^°
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Comrade » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:54 am

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Leaty wrote:The first couple of pages of responses before the OP disappeared have a distinct lascivious undertone, like a chatlog on a camgirl website. "Ooh, do this! Ooh, do that! Oh, where'd she go?" It's there, it's pretty obvious, and the discomfort I felt from reading through it was genuine. I don't care if the OP didn't have a problem with it, I don't care if KeiichiO didn't have a problem with it, I have a problem with it. And if I was the only one who does, I'd be very, very surprised.
I was creeped out by it, and I'm male. ^^°
Some of the comments back then were indeed a bit shifty, but that is not a reason to lock the thread
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Guest Poster » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 am

Since this is a KS cosplay and nothing illegal is going on here, there is no reason to ask the mods to intervene, and in fact evem suggesting it could get you banned for trolling.
On a privately-owned forum, something doesn't need to be illegal in order to be locked. If one or more members think a thread is a bit of a creepfest (which this frankly kind of is) and the moderator agrees with their case, then it gets locked. Otherwise it stays open. Simple as that.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2857
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Oddball » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:00 am

The fact that the original poster left and people kept talking on and on about her and how cute she was and why won't she please come back!?! is a good enough reason to lock it.

The topic was over at that point. The only thing left was the drooling.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Comrade » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 am

Oddball wrote:The fact that the original poster left and people kept talking on and on about her and how cute she was and why won't she please come back!?! is a good enough reason to lock it.

The topic was over at that point. The only thing left was the drooling.
By that logic, a fanfiction that is no longer updated but still gets comments should be locked. there were like, two comments asking if this is still a thing and then an innocent discussion started when you started to shit on this thread.

You seem to be missing the point of cosplay, and since there's no "NO COSPLAY RULE" there is no reason to ask for a lock.

Not to mention she already said she will come back, so locking it for inactivity is a groundless request.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2857
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Oddball » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:18 am

Exactly how many people need to tell you that this thread is creeping them out before you stop saying "but we're not doing anything wrong! YOU are the one that are wrong!"?
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Comrade » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:27 am

Oddball wrote:Exactly how many people need to tell you that this thread is creeping them out before you stop saying "but we're not doing anything wrong! YOU are the one that are wrong!"?
If I'm not mistaken, I was the first to comment on how some of these comments are over the line, you can check if you want. However, locking this thread is not a good solution for this.
I can't imagine you REALLY find this so offensive and unberable that you MUST see this thread oblitirated, because you can simply ignore it if that's the case. My conclusion is that you're trying to get attention by fighting for your percived justice at all costs. This is backed up by the fact you claim to want this topic to die, yet continue on inciting argument in it and encouraging response. If that's the case, please stop, if not I apologise for misjudging your motives.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You
Posts: 2524
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Imola, Italy

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Silentcook » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:33 am

Yeah, welcome to one reason why we don't allow requests on here exactly.

Moderationwise, there is no particular objection to people making asses of themselves by themselves. Yes, I have seen and still see quite a bit of that in this thread, but surprisingly it's not my job to correct that.

Now my opinion, and I underlined and italicized that in the hope to make it completely clear that I'm not talking in any official way, is that people here could do better by not behaving like hyperactive grade schoolers, because that's what you look like when you squee and spaz over anything on the Internet. Small text doesn't change this. Spoiler tags don't change this. Strikeouts don't change this. Posting "ironically" doesn't change this. Not doing it all the time every time would change this, but the minute it gets suggested people start decrying the "NO FUN ALLOWED" signs, and who am I to tell people how to have fun? So have fun, but I still believe you're making fools out of yourselves. Regularly.

My job, however, is to ensure that discussion stays civil. A certain amount of rudeness is tolerated because forums of an adult - oh, the irony - game, Internet, and everyone's fuses being cut to different lengths. But the minute personal attacks get pulled out, that's a different matter.

You want to highlight what you think to be unacceptable behavior, you have the report button. Think before using it.

Now, can we all calm down and take a long breath before posting or do I have to apply the rules strictly, which pretty much means warning or telling off nearly every single user who posted in this thread - if your first thought on reading this was "oh shit, does he mean me too" then YES, I mean you too - and probably hand out a ban or two as well?
Shattering your dreams since '94.

Image

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Munchenhausen » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:30 am

Fuck me, shit really hit the fan over here :lol:
I'd love to see her reaction
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:31 am

Munchenhausen wrote:Fuck me, shit really hit the fan over here :lol:
I'd love to see her reaction
There's a small chance we've already seen it...
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by SpunkySix » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:53 am

Munchenhausen wrote:Fuck me, shit really hit the fan over here :lol:
I'd love to see her reaction
Man, I wouldn't. Seriously, this cosplayer is a person, this is gonna be disappointing at best.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 pm

SpunkySix wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Fuck me, shit really hit the fan over here :lol:
I'd love to see her reaction
Man, I wouldn't. Seriously, this cosplayer is a person, this is gonna be disappointing at best.
Yeah, if she does return then she could end up feeling pretty disturbed if she reads through it all, which will be a massive shame due to the deplorable lack of cosplay here. If we're lucky she'll shrug it off, but I missed quite a bit of it that I haven't read so I don't know exactly what's been said. Fingers crossed.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by Comrade » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:33 pm

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Fuck me, shit really hit the fan over here :lol:
I'd love to see her reaction
Man, I wouldn't. Seriously, this cosplayer is a person, this is gonna be disappointing at best.
Yeah, if she does return then she could end up feeling pretty disturbed if she reads through it all, which will be a massive shame due to the deplorable lack of cosplay here. If we're lucky she'll shrug it off, but I missed quite a bit of it that I haven't read so I don't know exactly what's been said. Fingers crossed.
None of it was directed at her or her cosplay. there is no reason for her to feel uncomfortable.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Comrade wrote: None of it was directed at her or her cosplay. there is no reason for her to feel uncomfortable.
That's alright then :)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


Post Reply