Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

hyemi♥chu

Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by hyemi♥chu »

Hi guys ^_^ This is my first time on this board :) I played Katawa Shoujo a year ago and I have never loved a visual novel as much as I love this one ♥
My favorite character is Emi Ibarazaki, I really look up to her...she is amazing.
I decided to cosplay her...I hope you guys like it ^_^
See more pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 721&type=3
The cosplay is not complete yet, as I have the wrong hair color right now ^^;; but I will update it when I am done! <3

Please support me by liking my cosplay page ^_^
http://www.facebook.com/hyemichucosplay

- hyemi♥chu
Attachments
I tried ^^;
I tried ^^;
emiveda_edited-1.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 10414 times
AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Emi Ibarazaki Cosplay

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

That's pretty neat! The whole layered outline thing messed with my eyes for a bit, but once they got used to it, it worked well. Not much cosplay on this site, so it's always nice to see :)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

hyemi♥chu

Post by hyemi♥chu »

I did the line effect to make it look more like her, here is one without it ^_^

https://www.facebook.com/hyemichucospla ... =3&theater

But thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it. The Katawa Shoujo community is so nice ♥

- hyemi♥chu
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

You are soooooo~ freakin' cute, oh my gosh~ <3

Ahem~...

I think you do the Emi look quite well, though, she isn't that complex of a character design. The fact that you have green eyes really helps sell the cosplay, so you can be thankful for that, I suppose.

Also, welcome n' junk.
hyemi♥chu

Post by hyemi♥chu »

Omg thank you so much >u< Yeah the only thing I am missing is the right hair color, really :) and....prosthetic...legs O.O
lol but thank you for welcoming me! I like it here ^_^

poopooface

Post by poopooface »

hyemi♥chu wrote:Omg thank you so much >u< Yeah the only thing I am missing is the right hair color, really :) and....prosthetic...legs O.O
lol but thank you for welcoming me! I like it here
pretty good, also. welcome aboard. hop aboard the feels train.
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

As much as my mummy told me never to oggle at pretty girls in the internets, I can't help but notice that you are fucking adorable.

If ever you need someone to act as a drunk driver and simultaneously disable you and murder your father in a horrific car incident, just hit me up ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

If ever you need someone...
Bad. Taste.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Munchenhausen wrote:If ever you need someone to act as a drunk driver and simultaneously disable you and murder your father in a horrific car incident, just hit me up ;)
What even is wrong with you??

It would complete the cosplay...
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Well that was dark...
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I do apologise, I was never that good at talking to girls :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
hyemi♥chu

Post by hyemi♥chu »

Munchenhausen wrote:As much as my mummy told me never to oggle at pretty girls in the internets, I can't help but notice that you are fucking adorable.

If ever you need someone to act as a drunk driver and simultaneously disable you and murder your father in a horrific car incident, just hit me up ;)
LOLOL you're funny, I don't even understand but okay. xD well thank you anyway, I really appreciate the compliment. It seems that the Katawa Shoujo community is definitely one of the nicest ones out there :}
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Dunno if this counts as a 'magician never tells their secrets' situation but... I had a look at some of your other cosplays, and (stating the obvious here xD) you clearly have legs!
How did you make it so it looked like you were an amputee? Was it just a camera trick or did you make holes in the floor? :)
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Numb

Post by Numb »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Dunno if this counts as a 'magician never tells their secrets' situation but... I had a look at some of your other cosplays, and (stating the obvious here xD) you clearly have legs!
How did you make it so it looked like you were an amputee? Was it just a camera trick or did you make holes in the floor? :)
It's called kneeling, you should try it some time :lol:

Nah, but great cosplay Hyemi, welcome to the forums. You're right about the community here being friendly, I experienced that firsthand when I posted my first fan fiction. There are a few... Shall we say disturbed individuals? Don't worry though, you won't go to hell for laughing at their jokes :lol:
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Numb wrote:it just a camera trick or did you make holes in the floor? :)
It's called kneeling, you should try it some time :lol:
[/quote]
Well don't I feel a tit :oops: I couldn't see the bottom of the legs, but that might just be that when I kneel I have big calves, so they splay out.
But seconded, we seem to be a friendly bunch. Enjoy your stay :D