Anyone up for a ks parody?

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

hitsuboku

Anyone up for a ks parody?

Post by hitsuboku »

I am quite the writter and Ren Py is too hard to figure out, my artist friend quit on me and with my other one; it would be too awkward for me to do it with her. I admit I tried to email the Ks staff to ask if they wanted an extra writer, but the email will not send. I currently have a 50 in LanguageArts (English) but I would be around 95 if I got my assignments in on time, feel free to contact me at any time, always lurking. My time on my laptop is limited but I will always have my tablet. The parody will take place in Yamacu (Pardon my spelling) and there will be no previouse students. Everyone will have aged a few years, and our main character will have chronic asthma and bronchitus (I can take this single topic very far) and the "Kenji" will be a schitzofreniac (pardon the spelling again) with night terrors and sometimes insomnia. I have mant other things up my sleve but this is all I am revealing for now. I have to go, writing on my tablet is hurting my wrist.
-hitsuboku (Pen and ink)
fireye9

Re: Anyone up for a ks parody?

Post by fireye9 »

Despite your horrid grammar, I can help to write as well.
Munchenhausen

Re: Anyone up for a ks parody?

Post by Munchenhausen »

hitsuboku wrote:[...] and the "Kenji" will be a schitzofreniac [...]
I was under the impression that Kenji was Schizophrenic anyway :P The extreme paranoia and delusions would suggest so, to me
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon