Numb's Event Board [New 11/04/2014]

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Numb

Numb's Event Board [New 11/04/2014]

Post by Numb »

Recently, I've been livestreaming some of the development of Blossom in an attempt to learn more about you guys; the community. After being given the idea on the KS reddit, I've decided to return the favour and let you guys learn more about me, my writing style and process and just anything you're curious about. I'll be livestreaming it over on My Twitch Channel. I hope to see you there :D

EDIT: The AMA is now over. The archived video has been lost, though I plan to do another in the future.
Last edited by Numb on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route
Numb

Re: Holding an AMA

Post by Numb »

Now that Blossom development is stopped, I feel like I can safely hold an AMA without spoiling parts of it. So I'm going to do just that. At 2PM GMT today, I will be hosting my second AMA to replace the lost one from before. The same details apply, I will be streaming it over on my Twitch channel, and will be going live when this countdown stops. See you all there :D

AMA Over, though through lack of thought on my part, not many of you were able to show up due to timezone differences. I will arrange an AMA for Americans for next week, reply with a time that some of you might be able to make it.
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route
Numb

Re: Katawa Shoujo Group Reading

Post by Numb »

As some of you know, I am currently part of a visual novel creation project. We recently hit our third month of development, and some have decided to celebrate with a group reading of Katawa Shoujo, as it was that which brought us together.

The event will be livestreamed by one of our coders, Shanix, on his Twitch channel (found here) on Friday at 8PM EDT and will be open to the public. By this we mean we will be hosting a public Mumble server during the event which you can join and participate in the reading, or ask the devs some questions. I will try to attend, though timezones make things difficult, as I live in the UK and have to maintain a somewhat regular sleeping pattern.

The Mumble server will go live at 7:30PM EDT, giving anyone interested in joining a half hour window to show up, though you can show up later in the event. This time will also be used to ask the developers any questions, decide who is voicing who or generally have fun. This may or may not become a recurring event, we are unsure of that as a team right now, but we hope to see you tomorrow! :D

Mumble Server IP: 71.70.221.165:64738

The first recording of these group readings can be found here