Craftawa Shoujo - Katawa Shoujo Remake in Minecraft - Alpha

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

jakerevell

Craftawa Shoujo - Katawa Shoujo Remake in Minecraft - Alpha

Post by jakerevell »

Hello there,

before i start something i need help with, what forums should i post this on? this is also on the minecraft forum but what others

After milbee’s playthrough ended i need something to do with my time, so over this minecon weekend while watching the stream i started making this.

This version is more of a tech demo featuring the first scene in the snowy forest with Iwanako where Hisao has his first heart attack. the skins for the villagers need definite improvement. as well as other things

if for some reason you don’t spawn at the correct place (which you probably won’t) , you can Tp to 90 86 503

if you notice any bugs please post them here or pm Me on youtube minameisjake or tweet me @jakerevs

also please subscribe to this and my youtube channel so you know when i update this project

Downloads:
Alpha V0.2 Intro to yamaku and Alpha 0.2 resource pack for minecraft 1.7.2

Alpha V0.1 Tech demo & alpha V0.1 reassures pack for minecraft 1.7.2
http://bit.ly/16ZZ0T4
Last edited by jakerevell on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMerePerson

Re: Craftawa Shoujo - Katawa Shoujo Remake in Minecraft - A

Post by AMerePerson »

Could you post some pictures?
jakerevell

Post by jakerevell »

Certainly, al do it tonight i was exhausted yesterday
jakerevell

Post by jakerevell »

Currently working on Alpha V0.2 that will go through the whole of the hospital scene, which i will make a video on, but i want to know, should i do it like a lets play or should i do like a overview? you guys decide

but for now feast your eyes at the over 250 command blocks that are going to be running in just the first 2 scenes

jakerevell

Post by jakerevell »

I have added Alpha V0.2/ITY "introduction to yamaku" which adds the hospital as well as a few bug fixes, please note, you will have to update to the new resource pack included, but make sure you disable the old one.

download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ct19 ... %3AITY.zip