KS: The New Generation

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

ericgrimm

KS: The New Generation

Post by ericgrimm »

Hello roleplayers!

As most of you probably know the Facebook roleplaying community centred around Katawa Shoujo fell flat on its face, so I am providing you with a solution to all of your Katawa Shoujo roleplaying needs!

KS: The New Generation is an active forum with an already thriving community looking for more members to attend Yamaku academy! The setting of the forum is 15 years after the events that transpired in Katawa Shoujo, and follows the lives of the students currently attending Yamaku. All characters in the forum are completely original, save a few canon characters from the novel (for example, the Nurse & Akira Satou) and everyone is encouraged to develop a storyline for their character, and roleplay as they see fit. We accept roleplayers of all creed and ability, and all that is required is a successful character profile submission which will be reviewed by the admins of the site (just so there is an apt profile that people can go read to find out a bit more about your character, for example their origins, disability, age, appearance etc.)

We need some fresh blood on the forum, so go ahead and create an account here and apply!
Steinherz

Re: KS: The New Generation

Post by Steinherz »

The KSRP community fell flat on it's face because there were stuck up assholes in it (a certain guy named Raiden comes to mind).
I'm assuming the Mods are going to depth-charge this topic. So yeah.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

"Deadbook: The most popular social networking site in the world that most of the students (and a lot of the adults) at Yamaku use. Bought and renamed by Deadpool in 2017."

Hehe.

Got a chuckle outta that.

But yeah...Looking around this forum of yours, it seems like it might be amusing for a day or so then get forgotten in the depths of one's bookmark menu like most forum-based roleplay.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ericgrimm

Post by ericgrimm »

There's a lot more to it than that, but yeah disputes between a lot of people. Not specifically Raiden, who's actually one of the mods and does a damn good job. And why would depth-charges be used? I see no breaking of the rules...
Xanatos wrote:it seems like it might be amusing for a day or so then get forgotten in the depths of one's bookmark menu like most forum-based roleplay.
I thought the same but I didn't forget about it, you don't know until you try!
wyrda78

Post by wyrda78 »

Seems cool. I'll make an account.
ericgrimm

Post by ericgrimm »

Awesome. Other people are more than welcome!
NorXTNP

Post by NorXTNP »

@Steinherz
(EDIT: IF depth-Charge means that either the mods of this forum, will close it, and maybe delete it,than this is prolly true ; IF it means that we 3 admins are making them say stuff about this forum in a positive manner. Than this isnt quiet true, i mean just look at the OOC area, it came weird ^^)
Short introduction: I am one of the 3 admins running the place.

Now let me get this straight, the problems around Raiden and with raiden are "well known".
Yet no one actually complained and left the forum/didn't gave it a chance straight out because of him being an Admin.

Now , there are other names i usually would mention when we talk about stuck up, one name: Alec. He is banned because of how stuck up he was.

Raiden is trying to change himself for the better in this forum, he never took out the heavy artillerie again he used against old facebook community people, e.g. Kaede,Ghost and sometimes even friends of his.

Not even in private(the admin chat/privat chat) he ever pulled the flame guns. And as i like to say, everyone deserves a second chance.

Now to this thread. Thanks for Advertising it Eric , we had a couple of new sign ups from which only one actually did what he was supposed to and one got his thread locket. Which is sad, i would rather have them to be active and new parts of the community. Now i accept everyone with open arms. Now let me just bring this up again if you are interrested:

1) Your forum account name should be your Characters name unless you want an admin account,which is possible to avoid confusion,yet noone actually did that.
2) YOu need aproval, sounds weird at first, but at the deeper thought , we came up with the idea because we where completly bored of people who pulled everything out their ass so the roleplay runs in your favor, i am not calling names or situations here, but if you where active in the FB community "you know" what i am talking about.

With that being said,thanks for all the interrest thus far. Now give us a 2nd chance, we tried alot and the forum runs really stable since a long period now . We had Complains about the admin team before, and we fixed them. That is how it works. We are open for it and generally speaken, we take it good.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
Last edited by NorXTNP on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ericgrimm

Post by ericgrimm »

Yeah I should have made the profile clearer. I assumed people would read stickies and the rules first.... :roll:
RaidenDP

Post by RaidenDP »

Steinherz wrote:The KSRP community fell flat on it's face because there were stuck up assholes in it (a certain guy named Raiden comes to mind).
I'm assuming the Mods are going to depth-charge this topic. So yeah.
D'aww, stop it, you! :oops:
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Yeah, this is exactly why we have a "no roleplay" sticky here. Keep this Internet-drama-free. I'm not holding my breath though.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

RaidenDP

Post by RaidenDP »

Just for the record, me and the other admins are trying to keep OOC drama in check by monitoring the threads and stopping it before it has a chance to even form. It's not a perfect solution, but so far, it has worked - not a single person has left the forum because of drama yet, and everyone's generally having a fun time there.
Umber

Post by Umber »

RaidenDP wrote:Just for the record, me and the other admins are trying to keep OOC drama in check by monitoring the threads and stopping it before it has a chance to even form. It's not a perfect solution, but so far, it has worked - not a single person has left the forum because of drama yet, and everyone's generally having a fun time there.
While I don't find anything particularly wrong with RPing (other than the drama, of course), one of the issues is where it all takes place. RPs are, considering the ban on such threads, unwelcome here, so a thread created to recruit people to an RP site is just sort of ish.

I'm sure Silentcook's definitely not too keen on the topic -- my opinion's that as long as things don't get any worse (as I hardly think things could get better), a borderline idea like this would be...bearable. As in, what happens on your site stays away from ours; something like that.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
RaidenDP

Post by RaidenDP »

Hey, as long as people don't call me or my friends names, there's no reason not to remain civil, and even friendly! And besides, since RPing is forbidden here, isn't having a separate forum for that the right way to go? At least everybody who wants to RP but isn't allowed to can finally find a place to do so.
ericgrimm

Post by ericgrimm »

Just a quick update if anyone cares -

The forum is still going strong, and we're always looking for new members. A lot of character-creation has been improved and there's a handy-dandy guide to joining the site and stuff; so please, if anyone would be interested in signing up feel free.
ericgrimm

Post by ericgrimm »

'Nover update :-

Site has it's own domain name now, and we're stronger than ever, would still be great to have some fresh blood.