KS: Uchuu Senkan Yamaku

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Tsubame

KS: Uchuu Senkan Yamaku

Post by Tsubame »

Hi all~ this will be the first time i'll be writing a story.. KS really inspired me to write. I draw manga before, that was 7 years ago. But after that fateful incident with my first love, i suddenly lost the passion to draw and until now, i havent tried to draw again yet since i might be already rusty. But after playing KS, it suddenly inspired me to create a story by writing. Since i liked Sci-fi/Military stories a lot, (those were the story themes of my mangas before) and KS just inspired me, i thought it would be nice if the characters in KS were in a Sci-Fi/Military setting so i came up with this story. So much for the intro, here's my story plot:

Plot
Student Officer Hisao Nakai was about to confess to his childhood sweetheart Iwanako when the aliens known as Desolators attacked the Earth Federation Academy, the incident claimed Iwanako's life and Hisao, after witnessing it first-hand blames himself from being unable to save Iwanako from the tragedy. 3 weeks later, still depressed from what happend, he graduated from the Federation Academy and he was immediately instated to the Federation flagship, Yamaku because of his achievements as an academy ace pilot. Yamaku is known to instate disabled crewmen and despite of her crew's disabilities, the Yamaku had exceeded the Federation's expectations in its previous missions. Yamaku is headed by Vice Admiral Akio Mutou and had just carefully chosen new crew members in its current mission, to locate and destroy the hidden alien base that threatens the space colony.

Characters:
Student Officer/Wing Commander Hisao Nakai
Ensign Hanako Ikezawa and Captain Lily Satou from the Tactical Division
Ensign Rin Tezuka, Navigator
Ensign Emi Ibarazaki, Battlestations Operator
Ensign Misha and Captain Shizune Hakamichi assigned at the CIWS
Cpt Kenji Miki, ground assault captain
Vide Admiral Akio Mutou- head of Space battleship Yamaku
Yuko- Cantina Manager
Nurse- Ship Nurse

So there.. Basically, they still have the same characteristics/attitude as the original KS so i didnt elaborate the cast, just their ranks and their roles in the ship, the only difference is the setting and of course, the storyline.. This is currently WIP and I am very open to critics/suggestions/reactions to make this story a success.. since im on vacation mode for more than a month, im planning to finish the story at least to make this vacation worthwhile. So yeah, i need help.. (n_n)v
Lemme know your insights by commenting on the thread, i'll post chapters ASAP and i'll try to draw again so that there will be pics of the battleships/characters/etc. =3

Cosplay Plans in Progress:
Admiral Kizaru -Warring Kingdoms XinZhao -Megaman Black Ace -Aeon-Castlevania
pandaphil

Re: KS: Uchuu Senkan Yamaku

Post by pandaphil »

Alternate reality KS? I'm game. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Tsubame

Post by Tsubame »

pandaphil wrote:Alternate reality KS? I'm game. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
=D thanks panda.. hehe.. im currently working on ch 1 now, maybe i'll get tips first before posting it here.. x3

Cosplay Plans in Progress:
Admiral Kizaru -Warring Kingdoms XinZhao -Megaman Black Ace -Aeon-Castlevania
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Just ask around. There are plenty of folks whom I'm sure will help you with proofreading.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

This sure is interesting! :D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)