Katawa Shoujo Desktop Pets

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Sedinus

Re: Katawa Shoujo Desktop Pets

Post by Sedinus »

I noticed that Emi has a quite familiar-looking expression when she's lying down...
Attachments
yaranaika.png
yaranaika.png (231.03 KiB) Viewed 11648 times
tounymalouny

Post by tounymalouny »

The multiplying can be altered by editing a line in the behaviors.xml file.

Find this line:
<Behavior Name="SplitIntoTwo" Frequency="200" Condition="#{mascot.totalCount < 50}" />

The first number (200) is at which rate they multiply and the second one (50) is the maximum amount of girls.
HenryT

Post by HenryT »

This is my current situation and has been for at least half an hour. Not that I am complaining :D

I think my Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji, if you don't recognise) is in love with Lilly. Meanwhile Byakuya(Bleach) just sits there with his smug face and weird thing next to the sleeping Hanako.

It would be a blast if they would be interactive with each other. Is that possible?
Vigilante

Post by Vigilante »

This is SUPER COOL.
Been looking for a "pet" for a while now. Having Shizune as it is perfect. <3
jimbotherisenclown

Post by jimbotherisenclown »

This is amazing! Thanks for uploading this.
Also, TC, are there plans for Suzu, Misha, Hisao, or any of the other characters?
(And if not, would you make a Suzu pet if I asked politely? Please?)
Ultima01

Post by Ultima01 »

The canon groups available to me have been captured in this!
_Epic_Screencap.jpg
_Epic_Screencap.jpg (950.39 KiB) Viewed 11492 times
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Okay, these are frickin' adorable. I particularly like the expressions on their faces as you drag them around the desktop. I also find Emi's rocket legs and Lilly's hover-teacup inordinately amusing. Now, if only Hanako had an "I'vegottagodosomething!" action...
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
khaosdvorak

Post by khaosdvorak »

This just made my day. I haven't had a computer in almost a year now, and haven't been online in months (horrible, I know).

As soon as I got online, decided to check the forums and found this. Nothing like having Emi multiply and run across my 3 monitor setup xD
When Hanako smiles it makes you feel on top of the world.
When hanako cries.....*HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG* *dies*
Darkish-One

Post by Darkish-One »

I've been playing around with this all day. To bad I know nothing about editing the script because I wanted to add Misha, maybe Kenji for some laughs during the multiplication yelling feminist. The main 5 is great though.
daiyamondo

Post by daiyamondo »

Hey, I discovered this, and I love the idea, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I have java 8, I'm using rarzilla to unrar the file, but it still says that java is encountering an exception. Do any of you know a fix for this? This honestly looks great, but I have no idea how to make it work... :(
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

If only I had Windows... :(
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Never knew that Rin tossing would be so much fun, her expression is pure joy. Lilly has obviously put some crazy shit in her tea as she's multiplying loads, and Shizune's not moved from her spot since I started.
I know it's unlikely that the creator of this is about, this is bloody awesome. Thanks :D
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

daiyamondo wrote:Hey, I discovered this, and I love the idea, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I have java 8, I'm using rarzilla to unrar the file, but it still says that java is encountering an exception. Do any of you know a fix for this? This honestly looks great, but I have no idea how to make it work... :(
I don't get any errors at all, it just silently fails whether I run the EXE or the JAR. It asks me which graphic sets I want to use, then I make my selection and the dialog box goes away. I expect this part is normal. It's just that it ends there. No girls ever appear, and no process appears to be launching when I peek into Task Manager. (AMENDED: The Java task shows up after a while, as does the icon in the system tray, but still no "pets" appear no matter what selections I make.)

Windows 7 Home Premium x64, six-core AMD Thuban Black Edition (6 cores), 8 GB of RAM. The machine does get a bit weird, in the sense that I have two mismatched video cards (I'm using the onboard Radeon HD 6250 and a PCIe GeForce 9500 to drive a total of three monitors -- at 23, 23 (portrait), and 22 inches, I have a wall of display), and this CPU has force-enabled Data Execution Prevention which has been known to stop some other software from running (most notably, Milkdrop 2). One of those two things may be a factor here.

If anyone has any insight on this, it would be appreciated.
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!
Robot67

Post by Robot67 »

I absolutely love this. The way that they interact with the window is the best, Emi stole my Chrome page three times in the past 10 minutes! There was only one thing that bothered me about this, where's Misha?! I get that the 5 are the route girls, but it just feels incomplete without her.
Lilly>Emi=Hanako>Shizune>Rin
Luminance

Post by Luminance »

Why isn't it working?! I selected Hanaka and Lilly, and then pressed "select" or whatever the button was, the dialog box closed, and nothing happened. The taskbar says it's up and running, and I can right click and have multiple options to choose from. I even clicked "another one," "follow my mouse," etc., but nothing happened. It was running, but they didn't appear. I'm running Windows 8 and my computer is made for gaming, so the matter of running the program shouldn't be a problem. I want to experience this; please help!