Katawa Shoujo: The Journey (Closed)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

xero

Re: Katawa Shoujo: The Journey (Recruiting)

Post by xero »

You know what, I'm absolutely trying out for this. If I want to pm you the audition what would be good to record it? I would add you on skype however mine seems to have this thing where it doesn't like to work for me and hates me.

-Koala
Life is a beautiful lie while death is a painful truth
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

xero wrote:You know what, I'm absolutely trying out for this. If I want to pm you the audition what would be good to record it? I would add you on skype however mine seems to have this thing where it doesn't like to work for me and hates me.

-Koala
Try Audacity.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Deathkeeperx

Post by Deathkeeperx »

xero wrote:You know what, I'm absolutely trying out for this. If I want to pm you the audition what would be good to record it? I would add you on skype however mine seems to have this thing where it doesn't like to work for me and hates me.

-Koala
I agree audacity, and you can pm with who you want to play along with the audition. You can put the audition on a third party website like youtube, or a file sharing site.
This is a fancy sentence.
xero

Post by xero »

Deathkeeperx wrote:

-Koala
I agree audacity, and you can pm with who you want to play along with the audition. You can put the audition on a third party website like youtube, or a file sharing site.
Tomorrow I'll mess around with it and try to upload it. I'll audition for Hisao due to the fact that when I record audio I sound really young however if you want me to try something different after I will and if I just plain suck I'd love to help with this project overall if I could
Deathkeeperx

Post by Deathkeeperx »

xero wrote:Tomorrow I'll mess around with it and try to upload it. I'll audition for Hisao due to the fact that when I record audio I sound really young however if you want me to try something different after I will and if I just plain suck I'd love to help with this project overall if I could
Alright and do feel free to add me on skype.
xero

Post by xero »

Deathkeeperx wrote:
xero wrote:Tomorrow I'll mess around with it and try to upload it. I'll audition for Hisao due to the fact that when I record audio I sound really young however if you want me to try something different after I will and if I just plain suck I'd love to help with this project overall if I could
Alright and do feel free to add me on skype.
pm me your skype then kind sir
Deathkeeperx

Post by Deathkeeperx »

xero wrote:pm me your skype then kind sir
It is in the OP. Perhaps you should read all of the post.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Just out of curiosity, how are you going to handle Shizune's lines and what are you going to do where Hisao is trying to speak English to LIlly's mother over the phone?
Not Dead Yet
Deathkeeperx

Post by Deathkeeperx »

Oddball wrote:Just out of curiosity, how are you going to handle Shizune's lines and what are you going to do where Hisao is trying to speak English to LIlly's mother over the phone?
For Shizune's lines, I will have my editor add an echo effect, and for the part where Hisao is talking to Lilly's mother, I was planning on making the mother sound like an adult from charlie brown.
xero

Post by xero »

Deathkeeperx wrote:
xero wrote:pm me your skype then kind sir
It is in the OP. Perhaps you should read all of the post.
I read it all when you originally posted it. I am not the brightest man and I do not remember things very well. Do not hate me for that
Deathkeeperx

Post by Deathkeeperx »

We are currently waiting for an O.K from 4LS to proceed under the rights of Creative Commons. Though I do have high hopes, please don't let this stop anyone from auditioning, I am sure that anybody capable of makeing such an amazing VN would not be too hard to reason with.

~Death
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Seems to be a good idea.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Deathkeeperx

Post by Deathkeeperx »

We now have the offical O.K from the Devs, so we will be going full speed!
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Sounds good.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

I always thought of love as being a silly thing that made girls emotional. Now I see, it is the one thing that humans have that allow us to truly live. It is human.
To give up on love, is to give up on being human, this game, made me human. And I have to try to give back what it has given to me.
That's why I want this project to be big, it's not for my selfish reasons, it's because it is what this VN deserves.

Wise words from DeathKeeperx
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.