Katawa Shoujo: The Journey (Closed)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

KeiichiO

Re: Katawa Shoujo Voiced Story

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:A dumb question, but are you actors up for the sex scenes? Or are you doing the non adult version?
Wouldn't those be the same thing?
Lol

But yeah, I'm curious too. And if this is going to be up on Youtube, sex scenes would be out of the question. (At least the visuals) I'd rather have it posted on another site that doesn't mind adult content. Not that the adult content is all that graphic, but still, a site like Youtube wouldn't allow those scenes to be shown.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:a site like Youtube wouldn't allow those scenes to be shown.
Tell that to all the KS videos full of sex scenes that have been on Youtube forever. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Tell that to all the KS videos full of sex scenes that have been on Youtube forever. :lol:
For example? All the ones I've seen just show melon and grilled shrimp. :p
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
You aren't trying hard enough. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Dream

Post by Dream »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Chilled Chaos could read the sex scenes, albeit heavily censored with black sometimes covering half the screen or more, plus he said he had to cut at some point but that was more because of his personal embarassment combined with the fact there was people around him at the time. That was one of the most hilarious parts of his LP with his reactions :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Those LPs are terrible...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Those LPs are terrible...
Lilly's voice is a penis.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Deathkeeperx wrote: But I feel like the voice acting that they used where a bit sub-par.
Death
Nawwww you don't say
And yours will be too

Sorry for the negative feedback, but you did address everyone, and I'm an angry acrid little man
$50 says I live more South than all of you
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

That's sort of the point, right?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:
That's sort of the point, right?
No! I've only seen one intentionally bad LP and the guy just wanted to be Retsupurae'd. :lol:
Deathkeeperx

Post by Deathkeeperx »

inquisitivenegro wrote:
Deathkeeperx wrote: But I feel like the voice acting that they used where a bit sub-par.
Death
Nawwww you don't say
And yours will be too

Sorry for the negative feedback, but you did address everyone, and I'm an angry acrid little man
I meant no disrespect, I was just saying my opinion. It alright.
This is a fancy sentence.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:A dumb question, but are you actors up for the sex scenes? Or are you doing the non adult version?
I'm a happy volunteer. Too bad my voice is terrible enough in my own opinion.
Would like to see if the voices would get in the way of the emotional settings (Rin's first, etc).
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Deathkeeperx

Post by Deathkeeperx »

Umber wrote:
Would like to see if the voices would get in the way of the emotional settings (Rin's first, etc).
Well I don't need just Actors, I also need more tech-savvy people. I can't make a decent intro to save my life. I work much better in organization and management.
This is a fancy sentence.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Umber wrote:
Thats true. Not even taking the sex scenes into account, you'll need some seriously talented people to be able to do the various endings convincingly (Emi and Hanako's in particular) and being able to cry on que.

Still, it could be fun to try.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Parliament

Post by Parliament »

I would love to volunteer for a bigger role but my voice is too deep to do anyone besides Jigoro(maybe Nurse depending how you imagine his voice). Though if you need someone for either of those I can tentatively say I might be available =)
Last edited by Parliament on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I wish I had some kind of succinct piece of wisdom to put here. Oh well, bathrobes are comfy =)