Hisao Nakai vs. The Girls (Scott Pilgrim WIP)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

numfortytwo

Hisao Nakai vs. The Girls (Scott Pilgrim WIP)

Post by numfortytwo »

A work in progress, I'd like some suggestions for things i can modify to add more references. Probably won't be adding any more characters in even though I want to.
Dream

Re: Hisao Nakai vs. The Girls (Scott Pilgrim WIP)

Post by Dream »

Inverted logo in the swordhilt looks like balls, thought you might want to know that.

That aside, that's a really fucking awesome. Do look forward to the finished work :)
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
numfortytwo

Post by numfortytwo »

i'm trying the best I can to use the original image as just a base and add as many changes as possible. enough to consider it more of my work than the original artists. might possibly make posters and tshirts available when done
Dream

Post by Dream »

numfortytwo wrote:i'm trying the best I can to use the original image as just a base and add as many changes as possible. enough to consider it more of my work than the original artists. might possibly make posters and tshirts available when done
On the underlined part, i'm not sure if 4LS would be too ok with that, i highly recommend you to research or ask about it before doing things like tshirts. Also, i'm not sure if the comment of using the image as a base is in response to what i said about the logo?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
numfortytwo

Post by numfortytwo »

i meant the original scott pilgrim image, i will try and contact them when and if I have a finished image. but technically there's not much they can do unless I flat out call them the specific characters. just because they resemble the games characters doesn't mean much. I do tshirt designs all the time, and have talked to other designers about copyright issues all the time.
numfortytwo

Post by numfortytwo »

Image a new update
numfortytwo

Post by numfortytwo »

Image added an emi
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

This is becoming great. Keep up the good work.
Rin as Kim Pine (I think?) is the shiznit!
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/