KS in Second Life

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

pandaphil

KS in Second Life

Post by pandaphil »

I hope you guys won't laugh, since I doubt anyone here plays in Second Life, but I thought I'd share the Yamaku HS uniform I put together for my in-world character Tetrae. Been going on about KS so much to my friends that I'm hoping to pull a few in eventually. Maybe talk a few into getting their own uniforms. :) I found it here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/La ... le/4169312

Sorry about the glare. SL lighting can be a pain sometimes.

Last edited by pandaphil on Fri May 10, 2013 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: KS uniform in Second Life

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Hey, that is ballin'. Actually, I have a SL account, verified too. You're most of the way there, now all you have to do is make all the girls' heads. I would SO create a new account just for that. :lol:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Thanks! Hey if you're online, look up Tetrae Turner and give me a shout. I'm toying around with the idea of finding someone to commission a Hanako scar tattoo layer for me so I could play as her.

Hmmm looking at these shots, I actually wore a different shirt here than the one that came with the set. May have to switch back since I notice the actual uniforms in the VN don't have buttons.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

A couple more just for fun.

Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

I'm doing my part KS uniform on APB: Reloaded
When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Heehee. Looks great!
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Wow, that's what's up. I'm Mich4el Phenomena on SL, though I haven't played in awhile. I had a rather large bit of friends but they all stopped coming on so eventually I got bored and stopped myself. I can always hop on any time though.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Trying to put together a Hanako avi for Second Life. Just need to find someone who can do a custom skin with scars.

Yeah I know. Wishful thinking. :)
Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: KS in Second Life

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I play SL, so all this is pretty cool. But I'd rather not be a girl character in something like that. I have my own dude and he's wearing a dark jedi outfit that resembles Anakin Skywalker, complete with his lightsaber. :D
pandaphil

Re: KS in Second Life

Post by pandaphil »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I play SL, so all this is pretty cool. But I'd rather not be a girl character in something like that. I have my own dude and he's wearing a dark jedi outfit that resembles Anakin Skywalker, complete with his lightsaber. :D
Which is cool. I've just always preferred female characters. I'm more comfortable playing them in games.