Katawa inspired anime

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

muliebrity

Re: Katawa inspired anime

Post by muliebrity »

Dream wrote:^ Hope you stick around on the forums. Anyways, i think your assesment of it is pretty accurate, and the project is indeed pretty ambitious. For what it's worth, it sounds as if OP already had a good bunch of people involved when he started the thread, and the guy does seem pretty decided/serious on the matter.
I've no intention of leaving, yet, and I might make some KS animation given the fanart kick I'm on. I certainly wish the OP luck, I think it would be pretty nifty if a few animators could come together and make something truly great (though a short would be best). I may end up being one of them if he/she is perfectly serious about this, I actually enjoy inking and tweening. Of course, the writing should be shown to anyone interested, because everyone involved has to like the concept before committing time and effort to a project. If the OP shows some work on this and it impresses enough people, then hey, why not?
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Its like I suggested, maybe just doing a fake minute and a half OP animation would be good practice, demonstrate what you can do, and would certainly be embraced by the community if it were well done.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

pandaphil wrote:Its like I suggested, maybe just doing a minute and a half OP animation would be good practice, and would certainly be embraced by the community if it were well done.
It's like any idea: no one is interested until you prove the concept. So, OP, I recommend some kind of proof of concept.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
Ilithandie

Post by Ilithandie »

If things get into swing I am willing to do voice acting. Male Canadian but can do a number of different voices and Accents (Including Scottish if you want hint hint lol)
Completed Emi, Hanako, Rin, Shizune, Lilly
Story Lilly> Rin <> Hanako > Emi<> Shizune
Ultima01

Post by Ultima01 »

fireye9 wrote:I can do any male voice acting, though Kenji might be a bit harder for me.
I might be able to voice Kenji, though he just might drive ME crazy.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

I would love to be involved somehow. I just don't know what I can and can't do though.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

it would be one of the sweetest thing if there's an anime for this game
but how are they gonna make it since you have 5 endings for 5 girls (bad ending doesn't count)
an harem ending? x))
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

ReCodes wrote:it would be one of the sweetest thing if there's an anime for this game
but how are they gonna make it since you have 5 endings for 5 girls (bad ending doesn't count)
an harem ending? x))
Maybe they will make an OC and have a path like Nagisa's in Clannad.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Pascalla

Post by Pascalla »

Wowzers, what a project.
I'd be willing to help out with voices and-- pfft, I was about to say animating but I'm so lazy when it comes to animating, so never mind on that.
Plus, I no longer have any animation tools.
I can scan each picture with my scanner...but no. Because no.
Still, I'd be able to help with voices.
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
Dream

Post by Dream »

muliebrity wrote:It's like any idea: no one is interested until you prove the concept. So, OP, I recommend some kind of proof of concept.
It's been a long time and i don't even know if you check the forums anymore, but what's a "proof of concept"?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Why not make it like one of those radio dramas? You know, no visuals, just voice acting, maybe a narrator to explain the scene.

Also, I would like to try my hand at voice acting if you can think of any male roles that I can try.
Seeker91

Post by Seeker91 »

Quite an ambition, but the idea is not by any means unachievable. I'm quite interested to see where this goes.

As my signature says, I will be preoccupied for the next 8 months or so, however if you're not gonna start right away, or there is an open spot after I am free, I am quite willing to assist you with the writing department, (be it editing, proofreading or even the script writing itself) and with voice acting, especially if you include a character with a European accent. (I can speak fluently the English language with a normal accent too.)

In any case I wish you luck in your idea and I am looking forward to see any kind of progress. (hoping I get the chance to help as well) :mrgreen:
"The things that I want", by Hanako Ikezawa. A chocolate bar. A cup of tea. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My parents and skin back. Unlimited chess pieces and a license to skip turns. Right then, more than anything, I wanted him.
Lepi

Post by Lepi »

If this is still a thing, I'm completely willing to voiceact! However my voice is higher pitch so it may not suit voices like Lily.
You're gonna carry those feels.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

I can totally do Mutou and Nomiya voice acting. And maybe Jigoro, after a bit of getting into character.
This sounds really interesting.
Marco

Post by Marco »

I don't really know if i could do Kenji voice.
I'm Brazilian and some of my friends that played KS, said that i could do a good voice for Kenji. I would love to.
My voice is slow and sounds like i'm tired, but when i yell it sounds like i'm pissed or i'm really serious
Message me if it isn't a problem.