Katawa Shoujo Music Remixes

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

SkyraScarletXVII

Katawa Shoujo Music Remixes

Post by SkyraScarletXVII »

So, I've been doing music remixes for a while now, and decided to start doing some Katawa Shoujo medleys/remixes. I just finished doing a Hanako medley, and I'm hoping here I can get some feedback; I arranged everything myself and wrote the MIDIs used myself (all credit for the originals goes to Nicol, of course.)
Here's the first, the Hanako Music Box Medley:

So, could I please get some feedback? I'm quite happy with the way it came out, but I'd love to see what you guys think (and if Nicol's around, what he thinks of it. :D )
It's weird how things work. You'll never know how much something can mean to you until ages afterwards, when you don't need it as much and can stand on your own. But you look back, and realise how much that thing meant to you then. In a sense, the fictional characters I relied on before are why I'm here now.
Hanako = Misha > Lilly > Emi > Rin > Shizune
Izzy_t/r

Re: Katawa Shoujo Music Remixes

Post by Izzy_t/r »

Its a wonderful remix, and Hanako's melody has always been my favorite, I'm surprised you where able to extend it to 11 minutes, keep up with the awesome remixes. :)
Shut up heart! Since when I ever listen to you anyways? .......HHNNNGGG!!!!
SkyraScarletXVII

Thank you! :D
I do remixes from a lot of other games and the like, but I still like to do KS' music sometimes. :3
It's weird how things work. You'll never know how much something can mean to you until ages afterwards, when you don't need it as much and can stand on your own. But you look back, and realise how much that thing meant to you then. In a sense, the fictional characters I relied on before are why I'm here now.
SkyraScarletXVII

Who's route should I do next? I've done Hanako's. :)
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

You evil bastard! I was just getting over my KS feels, and now I'm crying again!

Nah, I kid. Really beautiful job. I did find my self overwhelmed with emotions when Innocence played. Music boxes always seem to bring a tear to my eye, but when you mix the two, you got one young man crying like a baby, No, you have a young man crying like a young man. I shouldn't feel ashamed that such beautiful music brings tears to my eyes.

Again, excellent job my friend :)

Edit: Do Lilly's route.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Nicely done sir. Makes me wish you could get proper KS music boxes.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
SkyraScarletXVII

Haha, thank you both. I actually just restarted Lilly's route myself, so this'll be a good chance for me to pick out the songs needed :)
Let's see...I have a week off, so it should take me a couple of days to make? I'll post it here when I'm done (though I'm quite glad this place is still active.)