If Katawa Shoujo were more of and H-Game (Adult Content)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Shadowyeclipse

Re: If Katawa Shoujo were more of and H-Game (Adult Content)

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Negativedarke wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:Why is Hanako always the deranged rape/BDSM/super-kink one?

This saddens me. Though I don't doubt that Shizune is an exhibitionist. Isn't that canon?
Also Hanako has the most repressed anger, and pain. We see her snap a little in her bad ending. So that's where deranged rape/BDSM/ super-kink comes from.

ACtually what I would most want for another Hanako H-Scene would be the aftermath. This time when Hisao wakes up in the morning, Hanako is cuddled up with him.

I could care less about the sex scenes, tbh.

I think Hanako's route should of never had one, though the reasoning for it being there is sound.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

Buiseness Woman. Hardly a stretch for her, as that's probably how she'll dress all grown up.
The *only* thing that could possibly be sexier than Shizune in her schoolgirl outfit, is an older Shizune in a womens' business suit. Somebody PLEASE draw this. :shock:
[Shizune] seems to like doing it in places where there's a high risk of getting caught
Not exactly, at least, not the way I see it. In both of Shizune's H-scenes in the game, she explicitly locks the door before things get down and dirty, which shows that she definitely does *not* want to get caught. I think it's more the thrill of having spur-of-the-moment sex than the location itself, which fits with her bold personality - why wait until they get back to the room when they can do it right here, right now? ;)
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

That's an interesting interpretation of Shizune. I always thought of her as bieng the sort who plans everything, but it does seem like she's spontanious where sex is concerned. Probably for the best that she does lock the door. Poor Misha would only have the knife twisted if she walked in.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Heartless Wanderer

Post by Heartless Wanderer »

DrNonookee wrote:Not exactly, at least, not the way I see it. In both of Shizune's H-scenes in the game, she explicitly locks the door before things get down and dirty, which shows that she definitely does *not* want to get caught.
I wasn't saying she wanted to get caught. Maybe just the risk itself excites her. You don't want to get caught but being so near to being caught gets the adrenaline going.

That said, I would like to remind you that Shizune actually forgot to lock the student council room until about halfway through that sex scene.
[Emibro], [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], [Rin Kin], Feminist, Two-timer

In other words, [Manly Picnic]
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Heartless Wanderer wrote:
DrNonookee wrote:Not exactly, at least, not the way I see it. In both of Shizune's H-scenes in the game, she explicitly locks the door before things get down and dirty, which shows that she definitely does *not* want to get caught.
I wasn't saying she wanted to get caught. Maybe just the risk itself excites her. You don't want to get caught but being so near to being caught gets the adrenaline going.

That said, I would like to remind you that Shizune actually forgot to lock the student council room until about halfway through that sex scene.
So it is more of a spur of the moment thing.

Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

One has to wonder what would happen if various charecters did walk in on Shizune and Hisao having sex.

Jigoro- Starts badmouthing Hisao for being unmanly enough to allow himself to be tied up and on the bottom.
Hideki- keeps eying Hisao.
Akira- Grins and congratulates Hisao and Shizune.
Lily- Thinks Hisao is just masterbating at first.
Misha- Poor girl has the knife twisted.

Looking back at Shizune's route, seems like Lily isn't the only one in the family with a healthy adolescent sex drive.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Negativedarke wrote:One has to wonder what would happen if various charecters did walk in on Shizune and Hisao having sex.

Jigoro- Starts badmouthing Hisao for being unmanly enough to allow himself to be tied up and on the bottom.
Hideki- keeps eying Hisao.
Akira- Grins and congratulates Hisao and Shizune.
Lily- Thinks Hisao is just masterbating at first.
Misha- Poor girl has the knife twisted.

Looking back at Shizune's route, seems like Lily isn't the only one in the family with a healthy adolescent sex drive.

Hideaki-

Just watches.

Watching.

Forever.

DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

Yes, but the point is that she remembered to lock it *eventually*. ;) If this were any other H-game, she would have forgotten completely, someone would have walked in on them, and we'd either have a massive heartbreak scene. Or a threesome.
Lilly- Thinks Hisao is just masterbating at first.
Bwahaha! I just had a mental image of this. Hisao and Shizune are in the middle of coupling when the door opens...they both freeze reflexively as Lilly pokes her head in. "Is anyone in here?" The two of them try their best to remain absolutely still and silent as Lilly listens for what she thought she heard, shrugs, and closes the door. They sigh with relief.

Then Rin, who has been silently watching them from behind the desk, pops up nonchalantly. "Boy, that was close."
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

That was funny.

During Hanako's pool playing scene, Hisao won't be able to stop staring at her ass. He'll keep fantisizing about taking her on the pool table.

At some point Meiko would invite Hisao to a meal. He would then find Emi as the serving platter.

Shizune would sign something while fondling Hisao. Hisao won't know what she said, but suspect it was really dirty.
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

I can't belive no one has thought of this before.
Rin asking Hisao to paint her face.

Now for an H-continuation of Hanako's route.
It turns out Hanako actually had a wealthy estranged grandparent who recently passed away, leaving their fourtune to Hanako. There's just one catch. She has to get pregnant before she graduates! Can Hisao and Hanako make a baby in time?
Cliche enough?
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

After finding two Fanfics in two days where Hisao's parents walk in on him and Lily about to do it, I just have to put this up.

Hisao's parents walk in on him and Lily having sex.

Dad-"Oh, us sorry, didn't mean to interupt."
Mom- "Ah this is such a relief, I was worried I wouldn't get any grandchildren."
Dad- "Well we'll just come back in 15 minutes."
Lilly-"Make it 30."
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Negativedarke wrote:After finding two Fanfics in two days where Hisao's parents walk in on him and Lily about to do it, I just have to put this up.

Hisao's parents walk in on him and Lily having sex.

Dad-"Oh, us sorry, didn't mean to interupt."
Mom- "Ah this is such a relief, I was worried I wouldn't get any grandchildren."
Dad- "Well we'll just come back in 15 minutes."
Lilly-"Make it 30."
but then Hisao would lose his hard on thanks to his parent walking in
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

Considering that this would be the H-game version, it might actually have the opposite effect... :shock:

Dad: "Hey there, sport! Room for two more?"
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Okay this subscribes to the theory that Shizune can actually talk, but doesn't because she's afraid of sounding wrong. Hisao hears Shizune moaning and gasping when she loses herself during sex. This is a huge turn on to Hisao, and he becomes determined to get her to totally lose control, hopefully to the point where she says his name.

At some point Hisao and Emi will find out that Rin walked in on them having sex... And painted it.

A sequence where you can get Misha's appraisals on the desirebilty of the other girls.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

DrNonookee wrote:
Considering that this would be the H-game version, it might actually have the opposite effect... :shock:

Dad: "Hey there, sport! Room for two more?"
yeah but no one wants to be in an orgy with their parents cause thats just messed up