Katawa Seiyu

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

SpunkySix

Re: Katawa Seiyu

Post by SpunkySix »

ogorhan wrote:I hope they dont abandon it :lol:
Right? I like it a lot so far.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
whtkid

Post by whtkid »

Any updates?
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

whtkid wrote:Any updates?
I just checked both the YouTube channel and the Facebook page for the project, and nothing's been posted to either one since May, when the last set of videos came out. Then I found this on Reddit. Guess it's dead. :|
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

It is indeed dead. We were too ambitious and lacking in both experience and time sufficient to handle a project of this magnitude. It's unlikely that we'll collectively return to Katawa Seiyu in the future. Individually, some of us have moved on to other projects, such as Tyranee's Danganronpa Fandub, which features our Yuuko and Hanako among others.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
whtkid

Post by whtkid »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:It is indeed dead. We were too ambitious and lacking in both experience and time sufficient to handle a project of this magnitude. It's unlikely that we'll collectively return to Katawa Seiyu in the future. Individually, some of us have moved on to other projects, such as Tyranee's Danganronpa Fandub, which features our Yuuko and Hanako among others.
Aww, sad. Well I wish you folks the best all the same
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
Fortport

Post by Fortport »

I recently wanted to do something similar to this project, but more for fun, and to poke around with the community. I've done some VA'n for Hisao'n Kenji.

Lots of fun, but I feel really naked when I'm talking to myself and hear no voice to the other characters. Heuh.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Awww, that's too bad, I was really looking forward to the finished product.

Oh well- in all honesty, just hearing their voices for one scene each was really neat.
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

This was dropped, the guy who wanted to make the Hanako game disappeared, the beat-em-up is still in early alpha... Are there any still active projects?
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Woody Alien wrote:Are there any still active projects?
I'm still hard at work on my defictionalization gun. Does that count?