exstended story beta op 1.0

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

carlos21

exstended story beta op 1.0

Post by carlos21 »

this is the beta op 4 katawa shoujo past effect extended story resion i call it extended story is cuz i just got the stuff i need to tell everyone about my life being disabiled and how i over come things so i hope you guys like it as it might change when im on honekos route cuz the ops not finished if ud like to help mesge me privetly ok
Xanatos

Re: exstended story beta op 1.0

Post by Xanatos »

...What.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
yummines

Post by yummines »

derivative works are not allowed under the license Katawa Shoujo is under

especially ones that use official artwork from the game.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Just a few points:

- Put some grammar into your posts, please. And being dyslexic isn't an excuse, I've seen many dyslexic people write somewhat well, and we've always got some Word or similar to correct grammar.
- Yea, there's this license thing too. Best thing is to come up with original work, and I believe there are a few people in this forum that could help in the Fan Works section.

I liked the music, and your experience may put good realism into the story. Keep it up!
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

You know before you make extensions on the Katawa Shoujo storyline, i think there are a few things you should learn.
Like English. Learning English would be a good start.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Xanatos wrote:...What.
That just made my night.
crushinator

Post by crushinator »

I'm pretty sure this violates the creative commons licence that Katawa Shoujo has. Mainly because you've used sprites from the game and the logo of the game. I don't think calling it "Katawa Shoujo" in any way would help your case either.
carlos21

Post by carlos21 »

all it is is a lets play of the game
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

carlos21 wrote:all it is is a lets play of the game
Then why is it called "exstended story beta" [sic]? I couldn't work that out from what you've written in your post; if you could manage a sentence structure, it would help!
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
carlos21

Post by carlos21 »

dwarduk wrote:
Then why is it called "exstended story beta" [sic]? I couldn't work that out from what you've written in your post; if you could manage a sentence structure, it would help!
wow ill only post this on facebook then.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

carlos21 wrote:
dwarduk wrote:
wow ill only post this on facebook then.
I was being serious. I just want to know why you're calling it an extended story if all it is is an LP. No offense intended in any way, shape or form.
carlos21

Post by carlos21 »

i know i just have a hard time with some sentence structure and i know my grammers not that good but i try to improve on it the best i can. Oh about the lp the idea come to me when i was watching other disabiled youtube users tell there story i was thinking why not tell my story while also doing an lp of katawa shoujo.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

carlos21 wrote:i know i just have a hard time with some sentence structure and i know my grammers not that good but i try to improve on it the best i can. Oh about the lp the idea come to me when i was watching other disabiled youtube users tell there story i was thinking why not tell my story while also doing an lp of katawa shoujo.
Ah, ok, I see. Makes sense now :) Thanks for repeating yourself so I could understand you, and good luck with your lp!
carlos21

Post by carlos21 »

thank you ur a vary kind paersion my still not used to talking on forumes im just naervuse well i hope everythings going well for you. By the way my name is carlos nice to meet you
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

In my experience, visual novels make for poor LPs unless you can be exceptionally entertaining or do voices.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."