Songs for Disabled Girls

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

breremarer

Songs for Disabled Girls

Post by breremarer »

Saw a couple of these floating around and figured I'd pitch in myself. Here's a short EP inspired by the game and its young women: Songs for Disabled Girls.

Three of the songs are directly K-S inspired, with a fourth one coming soon for Lilly. Miss Satou's song is one of my favorites, and it's just not coming together yet, so I don't want to prematurely post anything. BUT UNTIL THEN, here's three to chow down on, should you wish.

Jack Who Lives at Home is about Emi, or rather, is about a screenwriter trying to write an Emi movie, but getting strong-armed by a studio into making it something he doesn't want it to be. So... don't know quite how I got off track with that one, but it's still got a lot of Emi's blood pumping through its veins, and it comes with a super fun guitar solo.

Defy (Oh I Know) is Shizune's. I loved playing her path, but she also drove me up a wall. I mean, she’s a good person, but she’s stubborn and pigheaded to all hell. I feel like if I were to date her in real life, I would just constantly be exhausted by her seeming inability to... well... listen. I like flexible people, and Shizune is anything but, so for me dating her would be like dating a StairMaster. So anywho, I wrote an acoustic punk song and my friend Jesse lent me backup vocals. Heh, maybe he's my Misha.

Hanako's is the song that bears her name, and is the most straight-forward of the bunch. Some people might not dig the yell-i-ness of the second half, but there’s a hidden intensity to Hanako that’s hidden under all the meek. She’s got strong feelings, and the times she’s allowed to express them, she does so in spades. Remember that one bad ending? Yeah, I do too.

The last song has nothing to do with any of this, but was hanging around my harddrive, so I tagged it on the end. Anyway, if you happen to like them, please download!

They're free, after all. Hope you guys enjoy!
Total Destruction

Re: Songs for Disabled Girls

Post by Total Destruction »

Meant to comment on this like yesterday, but whatever, better late than never. Killer stuff! I get kinda a Jesus Lizard vibe and that's a good thing. Gonna scope out the rest of your discog later this weekend.

:D
... Danger.
breremarer

Post by breremarer »

Thanks so much, man! Hope you enjoy the rest of the stuff. I'd recommend starting at the album 'Asuka'. It's the most complete and probably best mixed. And like this record, no previous knowledge of the source material required. Some feels are universal. :)

Last song (for Lilly) is up, and it's called Dead Bands of the 90s. Sort of a 'what if she actually left for Scotland' scenario. Sad, but it came out pretty well, I think. Got a nice 90s alt rock feel to it, which I dig.

Which completes the EP. If a song for Rin ever materializes, I'll post that, too. She's just a tough nut to crack, and I don't want to force anything.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Success. Keep at it!
... Danger.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Please Excuse My Language.

Fucking Beautiful

If I even attempt to try and say something bad about these, I find a random gun in my mouth with the words printed on
Don't You Dare
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Hongu

Post by Hongu »

This is great, amazing songs man! My favorite is probably Defy (Oh I Know), even though they're all awesome.
The only song I didn't like as much was Dead Bands of the 90s. I found the lyrics a tad bit cheesy, but it's still good.

EDIT: Because I like these so much, I've decided to buy the whole EP and upload it to YouTube. I have a decent amount of subscribers and my most viewed video has over 100,000 views. Hopefully I'll get you guys popular!

Cheers!
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Hongu wrote:This is great, amazing songs man! My favorite is probably Defy (Oh I Know), even though they're all awesome.
The only song I didn't like as much was Dead Bands of the 90s. I found the lyrics a tad bit cheesy, but it's still good.

EDIT: Because I like these so much, I've decided to buy the whole EP and upload it to YouTube. I have a decent amount of subscribers and my most viewed video has over 100,000 views. Hopefully I'll get you guys popular!

Cheers!
I was waiting for someone to do that so I can add it to my favorites.
Thanks.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
breremarer

Post by breremarer »

Wow! Thanks so much, guys! :D

We're not in this to make any money, so comments like these are really sort of... well, what makes us upload music. It's appreciated more than you know.

And hits are already coming in from that YouTube link, Hongu. You rule, man. :)