Question re: Hisao's Parents

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

mysterycycle

Question re: Hisao's Parents

Post by mysterycycle »

So I'm working on a KS doujinshi and I had a question for the community: Does anyone happen to know if Hisao's parents were ever named? I only remember one or two things specifically being mentioned about them in the game, so I'm assuming they weren't.

I'm happy to just make something up, but I noticed on the Mishimmie that, for example, Shizune's mother has a name despite it never being mentioned in KS, not to mention a lot of the other students in Class 3-3, so I was curious as to whether anything was determined for the Nakais outside of the published VN?

Thanks!
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
Mirage_GSM

Re: Question re: Hisao's Parents

Post by Mirage_GSM »

If so it's never been mentioned on the forums. You might put the question up in the "Ask" thread...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I haven't seen anything about them on the Shimmie either, not even in those pictures that's has everybody including the joke characters.
Not Dead Yet
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Mirage_GSM wrote:If so it's never been mentioned on the forums. You might put the question up in the "Ask" thread...
Ah! I totally forgot about that thread. Thanks for the suggestion!
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt