School of Crippled Rage(Streets of Rage x Katawa Shojo)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Out-All Knight

School of Crippled Rage(Streets of Rage x Katawa Shojo)

Post by Out-All Knight »

A very crazy idea popped into my head while playing Streets of Rage. Inspired by Kenjivania: Symphony of the Feminists,

School of Crippled Rage or Bare Heart(Streets of Rage x Katawa Shojo Fangame)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cCS78YFMEc

This school was once a happy, peaceful place... until one day, a powerful secret feminist organization took over.
This vicious syndicate soon had control over the school and even the student council.
The school has become a center of violence and crime where no one is safe .

Amid this turmoil, a group of determined young students has sworn to clean up the school, Among them are Hisao Nakai, Miki Miura and Hanako Ikezawa.

They are willing to risk anything...even their lives on the...

School of Crippled Rage

Note: May Involve Brainwashing and a certain legally blind neighbor's evil plan

Hisao Nakai=Axel Stone
Hanako Ikezawa= Blaze Fielding
Miki Miura= Adam Hunter

Unfortunately, I only have the idea and not the skills or manpower to make that a reality. :(
I'll just be giving an idea for this crazy awesome story for anyone crazy enough to make it.
Snow_Storm

Re: School of Crippled Rage(Streets of Rage x Katawa Shojo)

Post by Snow_Storm »

Out-All Knight wrote:A very crazy idea popped into my head while playing Streets of Rage. Inspired by Kenjivania: Symphony of the Feminists,

School of Crippled Rage or Bare Heart(Streets of Rage x Katawa Shojo Fangame)

This school was once a happy, peaceful place... until one day, a powerful secret feminist organization took over.
This vicious syndicate soon had control over the school and even the student council.
The school has become a center of violence and crime where no one is safe .

Amid this turmoil, a group of determined young students has sworn to clean up the school, Among them are Hisao Nakai, Miki Miura and Hanako Ikezawa.

They are willing to risk anything...even their lives on the...

School of Crippled Rage

Note: May Involve Brainwashing and a certain legally blind neighbor's evil plan

Hisao Nakai=Axel Stone
Hanako Ikezawa= Blaze Fielding
Miki Miura= Adam Hunter

Unfortunately, I only have the idea and not the skills or manpower to make that a reality. :(
I'll just be giving an idea for this crazy awesome story for anyone crazy enough to make it.

lol glad I ain't the only one who did a Streets of Rage/KS crossover ( - get to 4:30)

Hmm...look up "Beats of Rage", it's a PC engine that allows you to make Beat-Em-Ups on the computer ala Streets of Rage.