Super Katawa Girls

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Pope Leo the Bot

Super Katawa Girls

Post by Pope Leo the Bot »

Hello everybody! I wasn't sure where else to put these, but I'm here to let you guys know that me and a couple other fans of the VN created some Super Smash Bros Brawl sets for four of the main girls: Emi, Rin, and Hanako/Lilly (Hanako and Lilly are in a tag team, sort of like Ice Climbers). We had someone working on a Shizune/Misha tagteam but it only got to be a draft before our deadline was met. At any rate, here's the link and I hope you enjoy them as much as we did making them:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... count=631- Emi

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... count=632- Hanako/Lilly

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... count=633- Rin

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... count=634- Shizune/MishaOH GOD

Bit of a warning, these are some somewhat lengthy reads. Then again, most of you have probably muscled through Doomish fiction so I think this should be relatively painless!

Re: Super Katawa Girls

Post by Guest »

I like it...
...as long as Hanako is overpowered.(Ability to heal?![Down special])
And, more importantly, where's Kenji with his epic "obligerating all faminists nuclear pretzels gun"?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I little toooo indepth for my tastes. I started to skim a bit here and there, but still kinda interesting.

Here's a question nobody answered though, what alternate color schemes would they have? You can't have a fighting game without alternate color schemes.
Not Dead Yet
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Oddball wrote: You can't have a fighting game without alternate color schemes.
>Fighting Game
>Super Smash Bros. Series

Choose one.

I would imagine their color schemes being based off of different famous anime school uniforms. Unless they pull a Wario on the girls and give them alternate outfits instead.
Anyway, at first, because of the title, I thought this was gonna be a Super Mario Bros. romhack where you could play as either female lead from KS. Then I saw "SSBB" and I thought these were links to texture hacks that make you play as the five man girls.

I am disappointed.
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?

WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

I'm not great with fighting games and I only know the barest details of the later Smash Bros games. The only thing I have to contribute here is that if Jigoro is a character, NONE of his moves should involve his sword. He'll punch and kick with his hands and feet, he'll cut you with his sharp-ass hair, and yell at you to knock you back, but his sword stays sheathed at his side until he activates Smash Mode or whatever the game calls it. There's a really dramatic animation of his drawing it out, and then he's really dangerous.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
nyttyn

Post by nyttyn »

Damnit, now I'm inspired to make a Hisao. :V Also a doctor, if only because he would be amusing as a fighter. Good work. They all seem like they'd only be fit for advanced users to use though. Especially lilly/hanako.

Also, Feminist Tea Party. I lul'd.
Why does the OST feature so much piano, despite the fact that not even a single piano exists in the entire game!?