Orchestral arrangement of Breathlessly

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Emergent

Orchestral arrangement of Breathlessly

Post by Emergent »

Deadeye

Re: Orchestral arrangement of Breathlessly

Post by Deadeye »

Really well done, only criticism I have is that the flutes are too powerful between 0:15-0:58. But it may just be personal taste again, still a real nice piece.
"We can not see past the present if we refuse to turn away from the steps we have already made in our wake."
Emergent

Post by Emergent »

Thank you! You're right, they're indeed too overpowering listening to it now. Too bad I can't replace the audiofile, otherwise I would have changed it!

This is my list of songs I might do next:

Wiosna
Afternoon
Moment of Decision
Raindrops and Puddles
Three Stars
Innocence
Letting My Heart Speak

Though I'm not sure from every song how well they translate to an orchestral setting, I'm still curious to know what other people want to hear next.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I'd like Moment of Decision first, I'd like to see how it comes out as an Orchestra piece. Then maybe Innocence after that.
"We can not see past the present if we refuse to turn away from the steps we have already made in our wake."
Emergent

Post by Emergent »

Thanks for the suggestion Deadeye!

I decided to edit the flutes, here is the new version!

http://soundcloud.com/emergent-1/breathlessly-1

And just before I could upload it, the fourleafstudios account favorited the old version, doh.. I still feel honoured, though!
extremepiwy

Post by extremepiwy »

This is really fantastic work! Downloaded and synced it as part of my KS playlist, really can't believe how well you changed this song into an orchestral setting. Eagerly waiting on your next piece of work, although I would like to hear Three Stars or Innocence next time.
"WAHAHAHA!~"
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

Hmm, didn't like this as much as your arrangement of Concord, but your work is splendid nonetheless. Encore, dear maestro. ^_^

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Ahh. The feels! I thought it was great (the newer version). I need to get better software for doing this; I'm still in Sibelius 4 xD
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>