Videos On Katawa Shoujo

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Findread

Videos On Katawa Shoujo

Post by Findread »

Hey everyone my name is Findread. And I wanted to let you guys know that I have a Youtube channel which is has ALOT! Of Katawa Shoujo stuff on it. I have done:

*A review of Katawa Shoujo

*A lets play of Katawa Shoujo (That is in progress)

*And two top tens.

If you would want to see these vids then click the link below
https://www.youtube.com/user/Finndread?feature=mhee

Thanks Guys
Findread
Findread
PikKirby

Re: Videos On Katawa Shoujo

Post by PikKirby »

Always nice to see community members doing something.. although I'm not a fan of KS Let's Plays, some over your other stuff is interesting :P
ImageImageImageImageImage
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Subscribed. I wish there was a bigger KS crowd on youtube. All of my subscribers are against KS :/
Findread

Thank You

Post by Findread »

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! I never believed I would get this much views from a single form post. It just proves that we have one of the best community's in gaming. I will get to work and with new editing software, I can keep doing what I love. Feel free to give me any ideas and I will happily look over them. Once again my channel is here if this is your first time seeing this. Thanks again guys and have fun. KATAWA SHOUJO FOREVER!!!!!!

Findread :D

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Finndread?feature=mhee
Findread
Findread

The Lets Play is BACK!

Post by Findread »

Hey guys Findread

Wanted to let you know that I have just recorded 6 new parts for my Katawa Shoujo LP. So if you want to check them out they will be up soon.

Findread
Findread
Findread

My Friend

Post by Findread »

Hey guys

If you follow me around on YouTube you would know that I have a friend called cpgamer1000. Anyways he is starting a HUGE project on Katawa Shoujo. It's a compilation of a LP and a story. The story is him saying his life by using Katawa Shoujo (Hanako's path) as a backdrop. The reason why he is doing this is because he was born with cp (Cerebral Palsy) and cp is a terrible condition. And he had to go to a school that is like Yamakdo. This project is called 'Katawa Shoujo Past Effect' please help him out by checking out his channel. He is a really nice guy and he should be getting alot more views. Thanks for reading I will put his channel link somewhere.

Thanks for reading
Findread

cpgamer1000's Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/CPgamer1000?feature=watch
Findread
Findread

Post by Findread »

Sup

Just wanted to let you guys know that Act 1 of my Katawa Shoujo LP is done. I will be doing Lilly's path. Just to let you guys know.

Findread

PS: It's was my Birthday on May 4th. Could you lend me a sub for ma Bday?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Finndread/videos
Findread
Findread

Post by Findread »

Hello Guys
Been awhile from when I posted here. So I think I should give you an update on what I have made.

Lilly's Path: Near Done. Loving the story so far. At the first........yeah

Top Six Saddest Katawa Shoujo Endings: Done. Very fun list done so far. One of my better works.

My Intros and stuff: Never Be Done. Will allways be making new intros. But I like the two that I have and the one that I made has 'Three Stars' in it. :)

I also have some things that I will be doing next for Katawa Shoujo:

Other Paths: Have no idea what order. But I don't care.

Secret Katawa Shoujo Countdown: This will be a two person effort between me. And Kerrin,Fat Man or Sheer Carnage12. This will be the last Katawa Shoujo list I will ever make. But It will be good.

Thank you guys for reading. If it had not been for Katawa Shoujo, my life would be alot different. This game is not a game. It is art. Four Leaf....Thank You for making one of the best games ever made. And giving me the chance to do share that game with other people. Four Leaf. You have made one of the best things ever made.......Thank you.

And Thank you guys for letting me share what I love with you. You guys are amazing. And even though I don't have a big fan base. I don't care. I have a great fan base. From the bottom of my heart I say......Thank You

Findread
Findread
Findread

Lilly's Path DONE!

Post by Findread »

Sup

I have finished Lilly's path. It's going up right now. I had alot of fun making that lp. From getting friends to come on. To just being able to share the thing I love with other people was great. All in all it was 94 parts. Thank you guys. And the secret countdown will be hold for a while. Stay tuned.

I don't know what path I will be doing next. All I know is that I will be doing one. Right now I will be doing other games. Dead Space 1 and 2 mostly. After that Portal 2. And then Katawa Shoujo.

Thank you guys.

Findread
Findread
Findread

New Path

Post by Findread »

Hey Guys

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am now on a new path on Katawa Shoujo. I have also done 100 parts of that game. I am doing Emi's path and the list for paths will be here.

Lilly: Done
Emi: In Progress
Hanako: After Emi
Rin: After Hanako
Shizune: After Rin

But remember. My playthough will not be done untill the credits roll and ALL the endings are done. Not good or bad or middle. Just the ending for all the CHARACTERS. I do hope I can meet new friends so I can have more friends and collabs partners. Hope you guys what is in store for my channel. And remember I am doing one ending for every character. See you guys later

Findread
Findread
Findread

Finished

Post by Findread »

Hey guys.

Well Ive finished Katawa Shoujo. At part 243, me and my friends (who you would know if you watched my lp) did one final part together. Was some of the most fun I have ever had recording a video. Thank you 4Leaf for making this game. I have something to do that can be called 'productive' and I would have never done that if it were not for Katawa Shoujo. And thank you to all my fans out there who have supported me. Thank you to all the people who where in this lp.

Cpgamer1000
Sheer Carnage12
Hamster
DeerKiller007

Fuck Call of Duty
Fuck Halo Reach
Fuck Battlefield 3

I play Katawa Shoujo

Findread
Findread
Findread

Bring It Back?

Post by Findread »

Fuck it's been a long time.......

Anyways I am in a state of desperation. I beat KS a year ago. And I always want to come back......
So should I?
After going into High School and how it's affected me, I feel as if I can bring something new to it, though I could just be beating a dead horse but I really need your guys help on this. Should I bring back Katawa Shoujo?

And again if you are new, read the older posts, you will understand. Now.......

Should I bring
Katawa Shoujo
Back?

Findread

P.S: I will be doing the bad endings if I come back.
Findread