Inspired to make a VN

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Kulthozuer

Re: Inspired to make a VN

Post by Kulthozuer »

See? BAM! I still wish you guys good luck. I understand how you guys feel I'm relatively busy with school and work too but I find time to do stuff.
Pokeman

Post by Pokeman »

I also wish you all the best of luck. We all understand how school and work can get in the way of our plans and ideas.
I was also inspired to download Ren'py to attempt to make a shitty VN of my own. However, I have no artistic skills whatsoever. I'm best at programming and story telling.
Kulthozuer

Post by Kulthozuer »

If you would like to help write a VN I have something going and we are totally open for some help. Gimme a message if your interested.
megnamon

Post by megnamon »

sob* sob* playing KS inspired me also to do VN although I might do the writing only ( still newbie) . about story : the premise almost like the KS but in adult . what do you guys think ? Please , this is not a sequel I'm trying to tell .
gekiganwing

Post by gekiganwing »

megnamon wrote:sob* sob* playing KS inspired me also to do VN although I might do the writing only ( still newbie)
If you're not yet currently active on Lemma Soft, then I recommend using it. The forum has been active for ten years ago, and it's one of the largest communities for English speaking creators of VNs and story based games. Also, they have a useful wiki that will help you find useful software and assets.

I haven't used Reddit, but it appears that some people are using the visualnovels sub-Reddit to recruit help and get feedback.
megnamon

Post by megnamon »

gekiganwing wrote:
megnamon wrote:sob* sob* playing KS inspired me also to do VN although I might do the writing only ( still newbie)
If you're not yet currently active on Lemma Soft, then I recommend using it. The forum has been active for ten years ago, and it's one of the largest communities for English speaking creators of VNs and story based games. Also, they have a useful wiki that will help you find useful software and assets.

I haven't used Reddit, but it appears that some people are using the visualnovels sub-Reddit to recruit help and get feedback.
thanks dude ~ looking forward for it :D