Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Zailen

Re: Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Post by Zailen »

Ahhh! But don't you see? The outgoing nature I put on IS my shell! haha. I'm great at initial contact. But after thirty seconds. I have -nothing- to say. So I get energetic. Then I make a fool out of myself. People laugh, and then life usually ends up about fifty fifty in my favor. Life is good! =D But new people? I'm not fantastic with new people admittedly. I can never quite peg whats on the level of okay interaction. I never know quite what to say, assume that they have stuff to do, and keep conversation short as to not inconveniance them.

ANYWAY THOUGH! Yeah! Friends. Thats what we should be. Yes. We can get a KS group together for next year even. That'd actually be pretty cool.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Zailen wrote:
ANYWAY THOUGH! Yeah! Friends. Thats what we should be. Yes. We can get a KS group together for next year even. That'd actually be pretty cool.

Oh if only I looked like somebody in the game...
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

You do! If ONLY I could find someone to TEACH me art! Hint! HINT!
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

Zailen wrote:Iuno Rolo, you seemed pretty cool to me! I wish I'd known you were as shy as I was though. You would have gotten a hug. A big one.

You seem really cool! We should be friends! *nods*
I totally forgot about this board before Sakura-Con, I had midterms and was busy with cosplay stuff. A hug would have been great! Next time! And I'd love to be friends!

As for coming back to Seattle, there would have to be some good guests for me to come back. I have no job either so this trip was pretty pricey.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Mmmm I feel you on that. Work convinced me to go actually. I think they were happy to get me gone for three days. xD I was happy to oblige. I spent...way too much. Honestly, I'd like to go to Anime Expo in California! But thats too far for me. I went to Sakura BECAUSE it was in state, and I could drive. It's good to have you aboard for the forums though!
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

Zailen wrote:Mmmm I feel you on that. Work convinced me to go actually. I think they were happy to get me gone for three days. xD I was happy to oblige. I spent...way too much. Honestly, I'd like to go to Anime Expo in California! But thats too far for me. I went to Sakura BECAUSE it was in state, and I could drive. It's good to have you aboard for the forums though!
A friend told me Sakura-Con was the best west coast con after he went to Anime Expo and Fanime, so I had to check it out. Also he said dealer's don't know their prices and have rare figs. Being a fig collector I had to go. Anime Expo was a pretty bad experience for me, but it had the best guests by far. But maybe Sakura-Con's guests were just not that good this year. Thanks, glad to be here.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

I didn't know any of the guests admittedly. I just ran around and looked at stuff. Zapp Brannigan was the only panel I actually attended, haha.

But Anime Expo I believe is the one that the KS team will be attending! I'd LOVE to see that panel! haha
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Zailen wrote:
But Anime Expo I believe is the one that the KS team will be attending! I'd LOVE to see that panel! haha

Oh man, it would be worth it just to hit their table. Especially if on e of their artists is selling sketches.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Pascalla

Post by Pascalla »

rolopixel wrote:Also I wasn't the most talkative, heels were killing me and I wasn't wearing my glasses, so I was a bit disoriented.
Hey, that's okay! It's difficult to be in the crowd mood sometimes. XD
Actually, when I cosplayed as Miki, I wasn't very Miki-ish. OTL I'm fixing up the cosplay and I'm going to wear it at AX again though.
Are you going to AX again this year? :'D
Zailen wrote:Not sure, but I will keep an eye out! =D
Guessing that you didn't see them? ;^; Sorry!
Anyway, hopefully you have the chance to come to Anime Expo one year! :'D Maybe take a road trip to Los Angeles conveniently around the time of AX? Ha hah!
KeiichiO wrote:For some odd reason, out of all the characters in KS, I'd think I'd pull of a Hideaki the best. Not sure why. Don't really look like the kid.
Hey, I look nothing like Hideaki, but I really like his outfit and feel the need to wear it. And so I'm debating on cosplaying as him. Go for it if you want to cosplay as him. <3

And pandaphil, the same goes to you! O:
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

Zailen wrote:I didn't know any of the guests admittedly. I just ran around and looked at stuff. Zapp Brannigan was the only panel I actually attended, haha.

I went to AX last year and had the KS team sign the art book. If I do go to AX, I'll have to have them sign the winter art book my friend bought at comiket.

As for panels I didn't go to any, but I got my Kaiji poster signed by another staff of madhouse. I also wanted the Japanese voice actor who was in Gundam Unicorn to sign a Kaichou wa Maid-sama thing, but she was only doing Gundam Unicorn stuff.
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

Pascalla I might go, but I don't know if I'll cosplay. LA is a bitch.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Awwwww man. Now you're just making it harder to NOT go! If anyone goes. take pictures. Take them. Yes. Someone needs to represent the Shizune fans out there if it isn't me dangit!
rolopixel

Post by rolopixel »

Zailen wrote:Awwwww man. Now you're just making it harder to NOT go! If anyone goes. take pictures. Take them. Yes. Someone needs to represent the Shizune fans out there if it isn't me dangit!
As far as being a Shizune fan, man you don't even know.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

God help me, I may have found a KS character I actually look like. :shock:
Attachments
379346_531313793570052_1178519273_n.png
379346_531313793570052_1178519273_n.png (130.03 KiB) Viewed 5503 times
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

@Panda: Bahahahahahaha yes :3

@Rolo: Man... -you- don't even know! I feel like we just bonded.