Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Kennidy

Re: Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Post by Kennidy »

mainframe004 wrote:
Kennidy wrote:Hello~

My cosplay came in today. The only thing I am missing at the moment are her scars. I need to buy the make-up and stuff and right now I don't have the money. But it's still a few months from the con, so I have plenty of time.
The tailor did a spectacular job on the clothes, but I can't shake the feeling that the bowtie is oversized. It certainly does not go shoulder to shoulder in-game.

Or it could be that my eyes are playing tricks on me because the photos are from a VGA camera. XD
The bow is definitely over-sized. I can't sew or anything, otherwise I'd fix it... but it's still a cute bow and if I ever retire the costume, I will probably use it as a hair accessory or something.

Sorry for my webcam, btw. It's the only camera I have, really. ;_;
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

A bow that big could work as the one in Lilly's hair. Just saying.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Malkav

Post by Malkav »

Aaaaaalright! The scarf is still in the works, but everything else is pretty much set. LET THE KENJI BEGIN.

Yes, I know my hair is big and poofy right now. Didn't feel like straightening it just for these when I'm just gonna end up washing it out. Also, suits ftw!
Wanderingheartache

Post by Wanderingheartache »

I'm thinking of doing a gender bend of some of the girls... I have a somewhat accurate boys uniform for most of the ideas, great pics by the way people. I'm feeling more confident that I can at least have fun attempting this. n_n
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

Wanderingheartache wrote:I'm thinking of doing a gender bend of some of the girls... I have a somewhat accurate boys uniform for most of the ideas, great pics by the way people. I'm feeling more confident that I can at least have fun attempting this. n_n
Genderbent Rin is totally doable.

In both senses.

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly
Wanderingheartache

Rin is doable, but I'm trying to figure out how Shizune (since I look like her) and Hanako might work for me... I know Lilly is out of the question and Emi would require me to have a taller friend next to me at all times
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

Saraquill

Re: Lilly Cosplay at Katsucon 18

Post by Saraquill »

The heart's a nice touch.
CodeMonkeyIsland

Re: Lilly Cosplay at Katsucon 18

Post by CodeMonkeyIsland »

deadering wrote:Figured I'd post the other picture I have, even though I'm in it lol. I personally prefer the other picture *shrug*. It was actually from the day before, it appears she found the heart since then lol
I must say.

Epic beard.
Zoram

Post by Zoram »

An Hanako from a recent convention.

Found this on 4chan.

This is just a WIP but look really good. The description on DA says it's going to be part of a KS group.
Wanderingheartache

<3 that Hanako is so cute...

Zoram

Post by Zoram »

Another Hanako, found on Reddit.

Another WIP of that Misha. Needs to style the drills but I think she's already quite in the part physically (she also claims to be the same height)

Finally, it's now possible to commission custom-made Yamaku female uniforms at Ridi Kitty.

Wanderingheartache

well then, I guess I need to get my measurements taken... n_n

Zoram

Post by Zoram »

That Hanako in casual dress again, even more in character (I have the impression she's not posing and that her expression is genuine, however XD)

Wanderingheartache

so cute... <3 I need to find my own now

Felgenhauer

Post by Felgenhauer »

I'd consider cosplaying Jigoro. I feel I'd fit the part. Plus, it's a reason to carry around a sword.
Favorite Routes:
Lilly > Hanako > Emi > Shizune > Rin