Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Snow_Storm

Re: Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Post by Snow_Storm »

alien.marksman wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:I should cosplay as Hanako just to fuck with people. Like, not shave my beard and keep my hair nappy and all that jazz.
Dude..
Hawaiian Shirt + Katana = Jigoro
Yeah but Jigoro is pure muscle and I'm a mixure of fat and muscle (mostly fat) so that wouldn't work unless I start lifting weights again and try to go bear mode.

Ah fuck it, cosplay is for fun so maybe I might do Jigoro. I can be an asshole (but it's moreso for humor sake than being malicious) so maybe I could pull him off.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

HarvestmanMan wrote:All right, I need some help.

I'm thinking of doing a Hisao cosplay for A and G Ohio, and, strange as it sounds, can't find any full-body pictures of Hisao.

A quick Google search for "hisao nakai" yielded the following top-ten results:
1. Emi sex scene
2. Emi sex scene
3. Rin sex scene
4. Some random sex scene
5. Some fanmade cartoon
6. The title screen
7. Hisao's character photo
8. Another fanmade picture
9. Another fanmade picture
10. An in-game screenshot

I'm thinking of using khaki pants instead of green pants, as I didn't even realize he had green pants until now.
Since it's just a costume you'll rarely wear then some green scrubs should work fine if you can do without pockets. If you want something to look better you can get some of those white pants like bakers and painters wear and dye them green.
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

anyone going to san diego comiccon and want to get a group together?
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Shotgun_Ninja wrote:
zettovyker wrote:Heeey not to shabby. I actually found some green dress pants at a thrift store and my immediate thought was "Huh, someone from Yamaku," and then thought

"Did I seriously think that?"

In any case, I like it.
Honestly, the ones I'm wearing in the picture were olive khakis, and they were kind of a pain to find... Apparently green dress pants are tough to come by. If you're planning on going as a Yamaku male student, then the green uniform jacket and pants are probably the hardest part to locate, as strange as that sounds.

Another picture:
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr57 ... 44_363.jpg
I was able to find pants similar to that...and they were even in my size! :o

What's with the facepalming dude behind you?
Last edited by Silentcook on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people... ESPECIALLY HUGE ONES >:(
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Malkav

Post by Malkav »

I'm going as Setou Kenji to Anime St. Louis in a few weeks. Will provide pics when I can stop being lazy about putting it together (and when I can find a digital camera lying around, to boot). I've got something epic and humorous planned for the event, so I'm pretty psyched!
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

Malkav wrote:I'm going as Setou Kenji to Anime St. Louis in a few weeks. Will provide pics when I can stop being lazy about putting it together (and when I can find a digital camera lying around, to boot). I've got something epic and humorous planned for the event, so I'm pretty psyched!
...Satou Kenji? Are you going as Kenji married to Lily? Or did I miss something?
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
GIRakaCHEEZER

Post by GIRakaCHEEZER »

Gamera Ramen wrote:
Malkav wrote:I'm going as Setou Kenji to Anime St. Louis in a few weeks. Will provide pics when I can stop being lazy about putting it together (and when I can find a digital camera lying around, to boot). I've got something epic and humorous planned for the event, so I'm pretty psyched!
...Satou Kenji? Are you going as Kenji married to Lily? Or did I miss something?
He said Setou Kenji. Setou, which is Kenji's last name.
Music for a game that I am sort of working on:
Moustache Riders - Ignition
This seems to be sort of common in sigs here so...
Rin = Kenji > Hanako > Emi > Lilly > Shizune
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

GIRakaCHEEZER wrote:
Gamera Ramen wrote:
He said Setou Kenji. Setou, which is Kenji's last name.
So I did miss something. Stupid mental autocorrect changed it to Satou.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Malkav

Post by Malkav »

Hehehehe :D thank you, that made me Wahaha~! a bit.

lorenthedestroyer

Post by lorenthedestroyer »

Hello, I've never cosplayed before and I'll be going to a con this December with my boyfriend and he wants me to dress as Hanako. I have mid-length red hair, so obviously I'll have to get a wig, but are there any other suggestions I could get from my fellow KS fans? Especially on the burns... I have no idea how I'm going to pull that off. :o
DavidBrancho

Post by DavidBrancho »

lorenthedestroyer wrote:Hello, I've never cosplayed before and I'll be going to a con this December with my boyfriend and he wants me to dress as Hanako. I have mid-length red hair, so obviously I'll have to get a wig, but are there any other suggestions I could get from my fellow KS fans? Especially on the burns... I have no idea how I'm going to pull that off. :o
Get a nice quality wig, since I rarely find someone here using one. Good wigs doesn't shine.
for the burns you have to use complicated make up (the one used to make fake scars)
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Ah shit nigga, I'm going there too! That con is like only 15 mins away from my hometown.

Ayo, for anyone wondering how to pull off a Hisao/Kenji cosplay with the pants and dress coat , just go to any Goodwill or second hand store and buy a pair of green dress slacks (something light green in color) as well as the dresscoat* and DO NOT buy off of those shitty cosplay "Made in China" bullshit websites. Seriously, believe me on this one. Bonus points if you get a scar like Hisao.

*For the dresscoat, you can have a friend who's good with sewing mod the jacket by adding the green cuffs (make sure they match the color tone of the jacket) and adding the white trim.
lorenthedestroyer wrote:Hello, I've never cosplayed before and I'll be going to a con this December with my boyfriend and he wants me to dress as Hanako. I have mid-length red hair, so obviously I'll have to get a wig, but are there any other suggestions I could get from my fellow KS fans? Especially on the burns... I have no idea how I'm going to pull that off. :o

Are you cosplaying as School girl Hanako or Casual Hanako? If Causal Hanako, that's a simple closet cosplay with the pants and coat. The shirt, you can maybe get a nice dresss shirt and mod the neck of the shirt to her design but normally, I think you can get a dress shirt that she wears in that style at any Goodwill store.

For the facial scars, if you are not allergic to latex, you could use liquid latex (found at any hardware store) to mold up some realistic scars but usually I've seen this used only for like battle wound and zombie scars so I don't know how this could work for burn scars (I've seen a YouTube video of this dude using some kinda make-up for Two-Face scars but this was years ago)

Anyway, if you guys need more suggestions, these guys can provide more than what I could ever dream of:
http://www.cosplay.com/forum.php
http://boards.4chan.org/cgl/

Just try to ignore the faggotry on both forums however.
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

Going to cosplay as Hisao alongside my girlfriend who will be cosplaying Shizune (mainly because she is Shizune in real life form). We're both from the Philippines, btw, in case anyone else here is! We haven't decided on a con to go to yet, but I will post pics as soon as we get our costumes.

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

mainframe004 wrote:Going to cosplay as Hisao alongside my girlfriend who will be cosplaying Shizune (mainly because she is Shizune in real life form). We're both from the Philippines, btw, in case anyone else here is! We haven't decided on a con to go to yet, but I will post pics as soon as we get our costumes.
Yes, show us
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
mainframe004

Post by mainframe004 »

Just had our costumes requested at our local tailor, both of which will be ready for pickup on Wednesday this week. If our schedules are both free by then, we'll have pics up.

I'm excited. *bouncing on my seat*

"We live as we do to show the world what it could be." ~ Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Paths: Lilly > Hanako > Rin = Emi >>> Shizune
Characters: Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Emi > Lilly