Piano Covers of Katawa Shoujo's Music

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

StepmaniaFreak

Re: Piano Covers of Katawa Shoujo's Music

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

Thanks for the comments everyone.

@VenomSymbiote:
Sheets for that song haven't been transcribed yet but they will eventually. Once they are I'll definitely be learning it. :wink:

In other news, I uploaded another song. Check the OP for the link.
extremepiwy

Post by extremepiwy »

Enjoying all of your performance so far, subbed and watching about everything you uploaded so far. You inspired me to start playing the piano and I am trying to teach myself how to play beautifully as you.

I learnt how to play about the 14th bar of innocence and taught myself how to read sheet music. What other piano music in KS do you think I should continue after Innocence? I don't want something very hard or complicated, so which song is an easy one to play.

I am fond of starting three stars next as it is short and doesn't look too difficult. Thanks for all your excellent uploads, I am truly inspired by your videos and also other people's, looking forward to future videos!
"WAHAHAHA!~"
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

Three Stars is fairly easy but it still took me some time to learn. Breathlessly, though, is really easy and shouldn't take very long to learn.

I also just uploaded a cover of Painful History. It seemed like the most popular request so I did that next. I'll be working on 2x400m Relay now. :D

Edit: I also just made a playlist of all the songs...not sure why I waited so long to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3EDE3E55CDB93FEB
deksudo

Post by deksudo »

please, please make midi files for all of them. and thank you.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

StepmaniaFreak wrote:Three Stars is fairly easy but it still took me some time to learn. Breathlessly, though, is really easy and shouldn't take very long to learn.

I also just uploaded a cover of Painful History. It seemed like the most popular request so I did that next. I'll be working on 2x400m Relay now. :D

Edit: I also just made a playlist of all the songs...not sure why I waited so long to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3EDE3E55CDB93FEB
Any update on 2x400m relay? I find it so hard to get the bass rhythm right on that one :/. I learnt Letting my Heart Speak this evening, more or less, thanks to your video's persuasion :D. I ought to finish the other 5 KS pieces I haven't finished learning :P
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

I plan on adding midi files for each cover I post. I'm also having a lot of trouble with 2x400m Relay. I'll upload it when I get it. I'd like to go back and try learning Concord again. :D