A musical tribute to Lilly and Hanako.

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Lawl Lawlsworth

A musical tribute to Lilly and Hanako.

Post by Lawl Lawlsworth »

Hallo there.

Here's a little something I wrote as a tribute to Lilly and Hanako, my two favourite characters from the VN - その二人
kuro630

Re: A musical tribute to Lilly and Hanako.

Post by kuro630 »

Vary nice ^^
~Live, Create, Inspire ~
Lawl Lawlsworth

I crossed the Bandcamp free downloads limit, so it's now showing up as a paid download.

Some people have paid me despite it being a free album, so I've decided to donate all the money I receive to Doctors Without Borders. If you're feeling generous, please consider buying the music. All details are on this Bandcamp page -
Malkav

Post by Malkav »

Simple, yet elegant. I can very easily imagine these compositions fitting seamlessly with the original soundtrack. I think many will agree when I say that you have created something beautiful here. Thank you for sharing this tribute.
Lawl Lawlsworth

Malkav wrote:Simple, yet elegant. I can very easily imagine these compositions fitting seamlessly with the original soundtrack. I think many will agree when I say that you have created something beautiful here. Thank you for sharing this tribute.
Thank you for the praise. I'm glad you like it.
AnotherKatawaShoujo

Post by AnotherKatawaShoujo »

These are both very lovely, thank you for sharing. Lilly and Hanako are my two favorite people from this game (can you tell? lol). Both pieces are elegant and bring about feelings of serenity. I think I favor Hanako's for some reason, but I couldn't tell you why. Either way, they're both on my ipod now. ^^ So thank you again.
‎"Maybe I am that kind of a person. The kind that belongs only to herself."
Lawl Lawlsworth

AnotherKatawaShoujo wrote:These are both very lovely, thank you for sharing. Lilly and Hanako are my two favorite people from this game (can you tell? lol). Both pieces are elegant and bring about feelings of serenity. I think I favor Hanako's for some reason, but I couldn't tell you why. Either way, they're both on my ipod now. ^^ So thank you again.
Thank you!

I tried to go for different moods with each song. I dunno if I managed to convey that properly, though, lol.